West Valley High Class of 85 Reunion.

Saturday Night

As the three of us, got out of the cab and walked up to the steps of the school. The nostalgia hit me hard, looking at the steps where me and Emily would chat, the bike racks where the boys would park up and Dutch would wait for me after school. It's crazy I thought I hated school at the time but looking back I truly had some great memories here.

As we walked down the corridor I saw three handsome figures standing by the gym entrance. Bobby, Johnny and Dutch were waiting us.

"Hey guys, what are you doing lurking around with dangerous intent?" I tease.

"We thought we would escort you three beautiful ladies inside like old times" Johnny said holding out his arm for Ali take.

He saw she was reluctant to take it and Emily was looking at Dutch like she wanted to punch him.

"Come on, Susan and Barbara are in there with their husbands, Jimmy and Tommy are in there with their partners and we just thought we would be nice and escort you guys in so we all had dates, it will be just like high school again" Ali finally cracks and takes his arm.

"Hmmm so Dutch didnt put you guys up to this so he could just get Vanessa all to himself again" Emily snaps.

"Oh Emily chill out, pretend you are fun high school Emily again just for one night, stop being a bitch and go and have fun with Bobby." Dutch says back at her.

She sticks her middle finger up at him. "Theres my girl" he says and then we all laugh at this even Emily cracks and takes Bobby's arm to go inside.

As the other two couples walk in ahead of us, Dutch pulls me back and gives me a hug and a soft kiss on the lips so no one would see.

"Hey babe, you look beautiful tonight, shall we go inside and pretend its 1985 again"

"Yes, lets" I say as i take his hand and walk back into the gym for the first time in 20 years. 

As we walk in Johnny is calling us to hurry up as the Cobra boys, Barbara, Susan, Emily and Ali are all waiting for us to have our photo taken as a group in the booth. We do some silly poses and and it really does feel like old times again. We do girls and boys and some couple shots. Me and Dutch are the last ones to pose as a couple, just like our prom photos.

As we are finishing up, I can see a queue forming waiting to come in, for the welcome photos. As I turn to leave I see Daniel Larusso in the queue with a woman who I presume is his wife, i give him a wave and he waves back a bit apprehensively and I assume as it's because Dutch, Johnny and Ali are by me.

We mingle around for a bit, saying hi to other people and me and the girls have a little dance. I'm really thirsty so I walk over to where Dutch is standing and see if he wants anything as well.

"Babe I'm gonna go get some drinks, do you want anything?"

"Yeah I want to bend you over that table right there and fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk out of here." He whispers seductively in my ear.

As he says that I feel a twitching in my pussy, I swear to god that boy  could make me cum without even touching me, just by talking filthy he has that much power over me and he knows it.