Back to Johnny and Dutch's

Early hours Saturday Morning

We stop off at a liquor store as Johnny says he is gonna need to get drunk enough to pass out so he doesn't hear us two.

The boys have got a nice apartment on the edge of Encino but the inside is typical bachelor pad. Beer bottles and pizza boxes left on the sides and motorcycle parts left by the door.

I follow Dutch into his room, taking some beer with us. His room is a bit better full of his rich spicy scent and he has learnt to tidy his room after his stint in juvie and living with an army dad.

Everything seemed pretty neat and in its place. I couldn't help but notice the photos pinned up on his board. Lots of the Cobras but there was our prom photo right in the centre of it all and a few that were taken of us at parties and a photo that he took of me at the beach, smiling at the camera with just a towel around me hair still wet.

"Wow I remember that day vividly, it was the end of summer 88 while I was on break from college"

"Yeah i kept all our memories it makes me happy looking at that board reminds me of all the good times we all had, this weekend has felt like that too hasn't it?"

I answer him with a kiss, then I push him down on the edge of the bed while I put some music on so Johnny cant hear what's happening in here. Fuelled on by the booze, music and my new found confidence I start to strip to the music.

Pour some sugar on me is playing on his CD player and it just sets me off. Dutchs eyes go wide and I knew this is the last thing he would be expecting of me. I remove my dress, slowly, and slowly remove my stockings and bra. Now just in my tiny black panties I approach him and give him a lap dance, allowing him to touch my boobs and body.

"Fucking hell, where did you learn to do that, I'm so hard for you right now."

I giggle and start to remove his clothes, kissing him deeply.

He stands up and removes his trousers and boxers. He pushes me against his bedroom wall and kneels between my legs throwing one of my legs over his shoulders in order to give himself better access to me.

He licks me tenderly at first probably knowing I would probably be sore from the night before. He circles me with his tongue and I can feel my legs going weak I'm tugging at his hair calling his name as I'm thrusting into his face.

He stands up and kisses me so I can taste myself on his tongue. He quickly puts a condom on and then he is back to me. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist so he can enter me, we both moan into each others mouths at the feel of him inside me.

He starts hammering me hard, "I've been wanting this all night, fuck you feel so good" he moans into my mouth.

"Shit Dutch, fuck me harder please" I say while racking at his back and then biting his neck, I need to leave my mark on him so everyone will know his mine.

He is slamming into me harder and harder and I cant take anymore I'm screaming his name begging him to finish with me, he shouts a stream of profanity and we collapse on the wall.

He pulls out, disposes of the condom, then picks me up and lays me on his bed.

"Dutch what are we doing" I say as I turn on my side to face him and look in his sexy face.

"This isnt just about sex for me Vanessa, I want you, I want all of you, for forever not just a weekend, but is that even possible."

"Its not going to be easy, but when has it ever been easy for us. I love you and I want to be with you too, I'm happy that you've said what you've said though, I know what I need to do now but its gonna be tough."

"Do you not wanna break up with David?"

"Danny, and no that's the easiest part, he wont give a shit he will be thankful that I've done it for him, so he can play the victim. I think his parents are the only reason he hasn't ever left me. Leaving my job will be hard as I'll have to work my notice but that will give me time to work get my affairs in Denver in order. Taking Leo away from his grandparents will be the hardest though as they are great and love him its them I'll have to make an arrangement with for visits etc, I dont want to punish them."

"Yeah i get that babe and i understand that its gonna take time." He says while stroking my face gently.

"Do you get that though Dutch, this is not gonna happen over night. I've got to go back and sort all this crap out, and ensure that me and Leo have a house and job security here before I can uproot us totally."

"Yeah I get it, but you can always stay here with me"

"No, we cant, we will need to take it slow when Leo is around, his life will completely change as it is and I dont want to confuse him any further. I need time but I will be coming back, I want to come back." I say kissing him, to reassure him.

"I can wait, shit I've waited this long for you, whats a few extra weeks or months ay ?

" I really do love you, I never imagined in my wildest dreams, that we would end up here again."

He takes me into his big arms and I know that I'm making the right decision, I need him in my life, I need to be with him. I am his and he is mine forever.

He flips me on to my back and I know I've given him the answers he needs and we are now ready for round 2. Poor Johnny I hope he is passed out by now.