Double Date

November 1984

The next morning, I'm in the shower as my perfect boyfriend is downstairs making me breakfast. As I wash myself i can feel how sore and tender i am between my legs, even my thighs, and stomach ache but in a good way. I think he has created a monster as I now cant get enough of him. 

We had sex again last night and then again just before I got into the shower. Maybe we both cant get enough as we know this little bubble we've created wont last, soon his parents will be back and we wont have a nice house to keep having sex in.

I finish my shower and head downstairs to see what he has managed to cook up in the kitchen. I walk in to see him looking confused. "Hey Babe, I was trying to make pancakes, but I haven't got a clue what I'm doing." 

I giggle, at him "Ah sweetie, it's the thought that counts" I say as I help him whip up some batter and I get him cooking the bacon to go with it.

"I could seriously get used to this babe, you cooking for me, living in our own house with no one to bother us."

"I know arent we the picture, of domestic bliss" I tease.

We watch a film, and await Emily and Bobby who said they were on the way over. Theres a knock at the door and Dutch goes to let them in. I hear Emily's loud cheery voice and I'm so pleased to see them. We need a catch up for sure and when i see that they both have hickeys I know me and Emily need to talk.

We all go sit in the den, Bobby pulls out some beers and a bottle of vodka and I know this is gonna get messy. After a few shots Emily's asks me to show her where the bathroom is.

" Emily, if you just wanted to get Vanessa alone for a gossip you can just say so" teases Dutch

"Oh ok then, Ness please come upstairs so I can find out all the ways Dutch violated you last night" she says as she sticks her tongue out at the boys. We head up the stairs giggling.

"Right spill Ness, I'm guessing you are no longer a virgin, oh shit your not are you, right I need all the deets now."

I tell her everything that has happened between us in the past 24 hours and she is shocked.

"I cant believe it, I never thought I'd see the day I thought you were gonna be like a 40 year old virgin"

"Bitch, now enough about me, what about you and mr hickey downstairs"

"Well pretty much the same as you, I've lost count of how many times we have done it since Halloween night, I am so glad that I decided to give him a chance, and let's just say I shouldnt have worried as he most definitely isn't a nice boy in the bedroom"

I am happy for her, she needs a decent boy who treats her right and she looks so happy and I tell her all this.

We spend the rest of the night with the boys playing drinking games, I'm quite tipsy and realise I've got to get home. Me and Bobby decide to get a taxi back together and I'll just have to get my car tomorrow after school.

I walk into the house and my mom and dad are sitting in the den waiting for me.

"Vanessa can you come in here please?" Oh shit now I have to act sober.

I walk in and I can see this isnt going to be a pleasant conversation.

"Where have you been Vanessa, and think carefully before you answer. Because we know you haven't been with Emily as I saw her earlier with the Brown boy down the road"

Before I answer my mom pipes up "wheres your car and why do you smell of alcohol?"

"Its a boy isnt it? Only a boy would have you acting so stupid and irresponsible."

Oh well its come clean time I guess. "Yes, I have a boyfriend, his name is Chad Dutch, from school you know his parents from the country club. He is a good boy Dad honestly"

"No Vanessa, a good boy wouldn't have you lying to your parents, sneaking around behind out backs, and coming home drunk," shouts my dad.

"Hold on that's not his fault, I was only sneaking around because I knew you wouldn't approve."

" Your damn right, we don't approve, you are never to see this boy again and you are grounded young lady, i dont even want to think what you have been up to alone with him all weekend" my mom screams in disgust.

"Hold on dear, I think that's a bit harsh and from the look on her face I dont think she is going to stay away from him too easily. I want to meet this boy, so we can speak to his parents and sort this all out, see if they know what their son has been up to." 

My mom doesn't look happy about this but she wont go against my dad,

"I want you to arrange for us to meet them properly at the country club next friday. But yes until then you must be punished for lying, and drinking, so you are grounded for the next week, you will only go to school and then straight home. Do you understand?"

I tell him I understand and agree to his conditions. I'm just not sure what Dutch is going to say about all this.