Prom Night Part 2

July 1985

We finally arrive at our destination, thankfully the ride wasnt long I couldn't listen to Tommy whisper/shout to his date all the things he was going to do to her once we got to the hotel any longer.

We check in to the hotel, get into the elevator and all get off on the same floor.

"So are we all heading to my room to continue the party" Johnny says to us getting an evil look from his date.

Dutch gives me one look and he knows exactly what I'm thinking, and that's why I love him we can communicate without words.

"Nah guys we are gonna give it a miss, have fun though as I know we will" he says while patting my backside and causing me to giggle.

Johnny looks disappointed but he knows Dutch wont budge once his mind has been made up. We head into our suite and it's amazing the bed is huge, the bath is huge, I'm excited I kick off my shoes and run around the suite telling him how huge everything is. He laughs at my excitement I've never stayed in a hotel before as he can tell.

I jump on the bed and motion for him to come and join me. He sits on the bed, with his backpack and pulls out a bottle of vodka, bottles of beer and grabs the glasses from the cabinet. "Let's get the party started now little lady"

"Oh babe you dont need to get me drunk, to cop a feel anymore those days are long go" I say with a smile while leaning in for a kiss.

We have a few drinks to loosen the mood. In truth i think we both needed a drink to help us release some of the tension from the past year. Just be crazy teenagers for a night.

Since we lost our baby, we have been intimate but not had full sex it just felt weird and never the right time. I still felt I had to satisfy him but i just didn't feel right especially in the pool house with too many memories there. I suspect that's why he booked a hotel and packed all the alcohol he could fit in his backpack.

"Baby come here you're too far away from me" I say with a pout and putting my hand out to pull him closer.

He leans in and starts kissing me, the kiss gets deeper and our hands are all over each other. 

I pull out his shirt, from his trousers and put my hand under feeling his hard abs underneath his shirt just needing to feel him.

He unbuttons and removes his shirt, and I see his beautiful body in all its glory. Honestly the things this boy does to me still is insane. We quickly shed our remaining clothes and then he is just kissing me all over my body making me tingle all over.

He moves down my body, and looks up to me to make sure that it's still ok, "Babe please I need you" is all I can muster and this tells him all he needs to know.

He kisses me on my pubic bone slowly teasing me as he moves down painfully slow, and I can feel that I'm throbbing aching to be touched and caressed by him.

He kisses me on the outside of my folds then gently teases them apart with his tongue and a finger it feels amazing. He starts lapping at me gently at first then picks up pace, matching the pace of his fingers that have now entered me. 

Seeing him down there is enough to make me come undone. I need him so bad.

"Dutch, please I need you in me right now, fuck me please"

I dont need to tell him twice. He crawls back up the bed and pulls me into him. We don't need condoms anymore as we both made the decision that I was to go on the pill after all that happened. 

He teases my opening rubbing me up and down with his rock hard dick, seriously I've never felt him so hard.

He then finally enters me and I didn't realise how much I needed this and how much I needed to be connected to him again.

He slowly moves inside me building up his pace, I lean up so I can kiss him I just need him in every way. We are now moving in perfect time with each other and I'm raking my nails up and down his back willing him to go faster and deeper.

"Shit babe, you feel amazing, I've missed this and missed you so much"

He pulls out to change position, but before he can flip me I bend down and take his cock in my mouth sucking him, licking him greedily while playing with his balls as I know he likes that and I can tell by the noises he is making that I'm right.

I then turn away from him and kneel on all fours giving him a great view and showing him where I need him next. "Babe, what are you doing to me?" He says as he then takes me from behind roughly.

We both dont last long in this position, it's too deep and too intense and we end up collapsing in a heap when we both scream out loud as we cum hard together.

As he pulls out I feel him dribbling down my leg, as he tries to get me to lie down with him. "Ugh Babe, let me get cleaned up first I dont think the maid will appreciate cleaning all this up off the sheets"

"Sorry babe, it's all your fault, you just drive me wild"

I run to get myself cleaned up and act quickly so I can just get back to him as soon as can, not bearing to be apart any longer than I need to be.

We lie naked under the covers, me snuggled into the crook of his arm and he just keeps kissing my head. We needed this tonight to just be close and feel each other.

I'll remember this night forever.