The Morning After

Saturday Morning

After our first round of reunion sex, Dutch did pop to the shop and get a box of condoms, cigarettes and some beer.

When he left me I had time to think and I did feel guilty, I wasn't a cheat but its true I didn't see this as cheating as it was Dutch he was mine and I was his he was my first love and if I'm honest with myself the only person I've ever been in love with.

I just had to decide what I was going to do next, I didnt want to bring up anything up ruin the mood. I need to leave Danny but I couldn't rely on Dutch and what he wanted for all I know he just wanted me this weekend and that's it and I probably should be more worried about that messy sex earlier but I was still in a post coital glow.

We spent the whole night through to the early hours, talking, touching, kissing and exploring each other, we even did positions that I have never done before, he definitely picked up some new tricks which I tried not to think about too much as I was the one now reaping the rewards.

It was about 5am when we finally gave in and fell asleep me just cradled in his arms, I told him I just wanted to stay like this forever, slightly sore and numb but definitely satisfied.

We were rudely woken by the door banging, I checked my watch and it said 8am, I was groggy and still a little hungover. I pried myself out of Dutchs arms and quickly threw on a dressing gown.

"Hey who is it?"

"Its Emily, we are going down for breakfast are you joining us"

I open the door slightly and see the two of them standing there looking pissed off.

"Morning guys, nah I'm still tired so I'm gonna go back to bed for a bit and I'll grab breakfast later"

"Cut the shit Ness, we know Dutch is in there with you, the walls are thin and the two of you ain't exactly quiet" Emily says looking disappointed now.

I can feel myself go red.

"Look it doesn't matter, what's your plan for today, or is that a stupid question" Ali jumps in.

"Not sure, I'm just gonna see what he wants to do when he gets up and then I'll get sorted for the reunion." I'm embarrassed so looking down refusing to make eye contact with either of them.

"Ok well we are gonna go get breakfast and then was going to shopping after that, we will see you when we get back here then to get ready for the reunion" Ali says with a sad smile.

"Yeah you know spend girly time like we were supposed to do this weekend" Emily says bitingly "Oh and I strongly suggest that you get some rest before tonight Ness as by the sounds of it you didnt get much sleep last night" Emily snaps as her parting gift.

As I watch them walk down the hallway I hear Ali say "I warned you this was going to happen" it makes me feel like shit.

I take off the robe and try to sneak back into bed. "Hey are you ok, I forgot what a bitch Emily could be" Dutch says without opening his eyes.

"Yeah, sorry you had to hear that, she will come round, I think she doesn't want to see me get hurt again and knows that I never think rationally when youre around."