Its the most wonderful time of the year?

December 2005.

We arrived back home and I felt like a naughty teenager again like me and Dutch had done something wrong and were now going to be punished for it. I was actually scared to tell Dave and Eve what we had done, let alone Emily and the guys I think they will actually react worse than Dutchs parents.

We head inside with all our stuff and we are greeted with big cuddles from Leo who just keeps hugging and kissing us both.

"Have you been a good boy for everyone Leo."

"Yeah of course I have, I'm always a good boy" he says hugging Dutch.

"Mom, is that true? Because we cant give little man a present unless he has been a good boy." Dutch teases.

"I have, I have haven't I Nanny Eve." He has been calling them Nanny Eve and Grandpa Dave for a few weeks now and I think they really love it even though they haven't made a big fuss out of it to him, he doesn't call Dutch dad but I dont think Dutch would feel comfortable with that anyway.

" Hmm ok then we believe you" I say and I go to get him the stuff we have brought him from the racetrack. We got him a teddy and a model racecar and I ask him to go play with them in the other room as we need to talk to his nanny and grandpa.

"Ooh have you got some treats for us in there too" Eve says taking a seat on the sofa.

I take a look at Dutch and we both take a seat down.

"Oh no, what is it?" Eve looks worried.

"Its nothing to worry about, Its just umm we have something to tell you and I dont think you guys are going to be happy about it." I say.

Dutch, holds my hand to stop me talking.

"Mom, Dad, while we were away this weekend we got married, we are married." Dutch says signalling his hand at me, I cant look at them, I just stare at Dutch as I know they are gonna look hurt and I cant take it.

"Why would you two do that? I mean we are happy but I dont get it, I thought you were going to get married here in the summer, it just doesn't make sense to go off without your family and friends around you." His mom sounds really hurt and I feel like shit.

Dutch explains his insecurities about the baby and how he wanted the baby to be born in wedlock and that he just couldn't wait to be married. But we are going to have a blessing in the summer and renew our vows in front of everyone.

"We understand all that, but we are still hurt that we wasnt involved in your big day and your friends will be hurt too as they love both of you so much."his dad says and I get it and that's how I thought they would react.

They do eventually stand up and cuddle us and welcome me to the family. I think they know it wasnt really my idea and if Dutch sets his mind to something you will never change it, you just get caught up in the Dutch whirlwind and all you can do is go along with it.

We tell Leo that we are now married and I dont think he really gets it so isnt really mad at us. Oh well 3 down only the rest to go. We call everyone and arrange for them to come over for dinner at ours tonight.

We unpack and then set to quickly making a dinner for us and our friends tonight. I make Enchiladas, tacos, margaritas and big bowls of salad. I'm craving spicy food all the time now, complete opposite to my pregnancy with Leo where all I wanted was sweets and puddings.