The morning after

October 1984

The next morning, I wake up in an uncomfortable position hanging on the edge of the bed, I turn on to my side to see Dutch starfished, taking up all the space. Clearly not used to sharing a bed and that thought pleased me. He did look cute, fast asleep and his hair all scruffy.

I decide to sneak out of bed to freshen myself up, cant deal with morning breath and the taste of stale beer in my mouth. After I have a wash and brush my teeth, I come out to see Dutch still softly snoring, so I decide to go exploring and get myself a drink.

I head downstairs and walk out the back to find a massive kitchen. It takes me a few tries but I managed to find all the things I need. I'm unsure what Dutch will want, so I make us both a cup of coffee, grab a couple of bottles of water from the fridge and pour 2 glasses of OJ. I put everything on a tray and walk carefully back up the stairs.

As I get to the top, I hear a door bang open and Dutch comes running out looking all panicked until he sees me standing there with a tray of drinks.

"Fuck sake, Vanessa you scared me, I thought you had left me."

"No, i just couldn't sleep as someone took up all the room" i teased him. He took the tray and we went back into his room.

"Sorry Babe, I didn't know what you wanted to drink so I just brought everything from your kitchen."

"Come here, you're too good to me" he says patting the bed next to him, so I climb back up and snuggle into him.

"Are, we still good?" He asks softly.

"Yeah, we are good babe I'm just still a bit upset that the night was ruined, and dont think I'll just forget it" I warned him "but I'm happy with how it ended" I say smiling.

"Is there any chance, you could stay here again tonight? My parents arent back till late sunday, and I just want to be here with you."

"Yeah I think I can manage that, I'll just say that im staying at Emily's again which I do most weekends anyway. I'll need to go home and get some more stuff though."

"That's fine, you can do that while I'm at karate, I need to go see the guys, see how they are after last night and then you can come and grab me from the dojo after."

"When do we need to leave?"

"Um in about two hours I think"

"Ah so we have two hours to kill that's good" I say with a cheeky smile.

I start kissing his neck, gently nibbling and sucking at him. I then start peppering kisses all the way down his chest licking at his nipples and dragging my tongue down his hard abs. Mimicking what he did to me last night as it felt so good on me when he did it. I knew I was right as he was smiling and making noises.

I made it down to the waistband of his boxers and was kissing and twirling my tongue in that trail of hair that leads down under his boxers.

"Babe, what are you doing? You don't have to do this?"

"Its on my terms isnt it? And I want to do this. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing though so you'll have to help me, tell me what you like and want"

My heart is pounding as I start to rub him through his boxers and see him growing against my palm. I pull down his waistband and spring him free from his boxers. Shit, he is huge, and thick and now I am starting to panic and feel totally inadequate.

I was trying to remember all those times Emily told me her skills and tips on blow jobs as she liked to believe that she was some sort of blow job queen and even once gave me a really detailed lesson on a banana the thought made me chuckle internally.

I gripped him in my hand, my tiny hand barely fitting all the way around it. I started to move my fist up and down and twisting as I did it, I kissed the tip and could taste a salty liquid pooling at the end and it tasted lovely.

I open my lips and put him in my mouth, I can hear him hiss in pleasure and I know I must be doing something right.

"Yes babe that's it, just keep moving your head up and down like that" he says while twisting his hands into my hair,  helping me get into a rhythm. He starts to moan and I love the sounds he is making especially knowing that I am the cause of his pleasure. I look up and he just looks so beautiful  all tanned and taut and the faces he is making nearly sends me over the edge myself.

I keep going until my jaw starts to ache so I take him out of my mouth and keep pumping my hands while licking up and down the length of him, and keep flicking my tongue around the head of his penis.

"Shit babe, keep doing that and I'm gonna cum quick." he moves my hair out of the way to get a better view of what I'm doing. I pick up the pace and start sucking him again. "Babe, I'm gonna cum, I'm guessing you dont want to swallow, so move your head away and just keep doing that hand thing your doing"

I follow his instructions and before I know it he is buckling, making gorgeous groans and that hot liquid is pouring out of him and spilling onto my hands.

"Vanessa, that was fucking amazing" we clean ourselves up and get back into bed just lying there  kissing and cuddling. The morning was perfect, and I didn't want to leave this bed ever.