Wedding Night Again!

August 2006

We see the last people out the door and as he shuts the door leaning up against it, he gives me that look that melts me totally. 

"Right Mrs Dutch, you better get up those stairs now!"

I laugh and go to run up the stairs as he chases me as we get by the bedroom door he catches up with me and Carrys me threw the door kissing me as he lays me down on the bed.

"Dutch, I love you so much and I've missed you and missed just being alone with you."

"I know its been a while" he says while lying down next to me. Tracing his fingers across my face. "We dont have to do anything,  If you dont want to or cant. I don't want to hurt you I'm just happy lying here alone with you knowing we arent going to be disturbed."

"Are you kidding me, you think that you are the only one who can get blue balls? I've been dreaming of this moment for weeks now,  I'm not sore now but let's just take it slow so I can get used to you and your size again."

"Ok Babe whatever you want?"

"Well, I'll show you what I want?" I say as I roll on top of him, kissing him gently at first then more passionately.

"Help me get out of this dress Dutch, quickly" I stand up and he helps remove my dress and then goes wild when he sees that underneath I'm wearing sexy lingerie, stockings and garters.

"Fuck me Babe you look amazing" he removes his clothes and boxers and I can see how much he wants me already.

I kneel down and take him in my mouth, making him moan with pleasure "Ah I've missed your mouth so much Babe."

I push him back on to the bed, "I need you to last all night Baby I've waited months for this and I just need to feel you and be with you."

I kiss him all over his body, and then he flips me onto my back and takes my breast in his mouth licking and sucking at my hard nipples.

He just feels so good I really needed this, I needed him. He moves down my body kissing me, trailing kisses and licks all down my thighs when he kisses my pubic bone I suddenly panic and sit up.

"What's wrong?" Dutch says looking worried.

"I dont know I just feel weird about you going down there, I feel ugly and gross."

"Babe if you dont want me to I wont, but I want to, you are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen and your pussy is the most beautiful one i have ever seen i love how you look, smell and taste dont ever doubt your sexiness with me, you drive me wild."

He starts kissing me on my folds, teasing me open with his tongue, swirling his tongue in a circle, I let my legs fall open so he can see that i want him and open to this now.

"That's it baby, let me in." He swings my leg over his shoulder to get better access  " I want to make you cum, I want to make you feel good." He works me with his tongue until I scream out his name. I then pull him up to him, kissing him, tasting myself.

He rubs his huge dick against my opening, up and down a few times. "Are you sure your ok with this?"

"Yes Dutch I need to feel you inside me, I want you inside me, just take it slow until I get used to you though."

He enters me slowly, and it feels great to feel him again. He moves slowly up and down it stings abit at first but then it starts to feel great.

"Oh fuck that feels good, keep going Dutch please"

He is kissing me so passionately all over my face and neck as he rides me making me moan out his name loud, he knows what to do to make me go crazy and brings me to another orgasm.

He keeps going until he finally cums and moans into my neck. "Ah babe I love you so much you really are perfect."

"I've really had the best day ever, I'm so in love with you its unreal. I never want this feeling to end."

"Me neither Mrs Dutch, I'm  so pleased that you came back for the reunion, I couldn't imagine my life without you in it now. All I want is to make you and the kids happy."

I kiss him and nuzzle into his neck as we are lying there. "I know I cant believe how much my life has changed in over a year, but I've never been happier with everything that I have. You and the kids are all I want in life. Oh that and I dont want us to get dressed at all until the kids get back."

He laughs "I can totally get on board with that my beautiful wife."