Stay

Wang Yibo's POV:

Watching them lay my brother on the grass a part of my heart breaks forever. It will never be the same. Reminiscing back to the day when he was born and I took him in my arms, never in life did soul ever imagine to see such a day.

Xie Lian was sitting under a tree mediating, probably summoning Hua Cheng and Eli to this realm.

Lan Zhan had summoned his instrument, a Zither and is playing a calming music.

Wei Wuxian is busy drawing incantations whilst Sizhui beside me is controlling his emotions.

I raise my head to meet Xiao Zhan who is the only one looking back at me with concern. His eyes held more emotions than his lips ever did. Today he isn't Mr. Frost, today he isn'tn't even Mr. Xiao Zhan, today he is simply Xiao Zhan. A man who gave us home when we didn't have any. A man who took care of us when our own family threw Akio and me out. A man who never asked anything in return but quietly gave everything he had.

Are you alright, Xiao Zhan?

"Yibo..." A faint rough voice calls out my name and immediately I spring to me feet and crouch next to Akio. Placing his head on my lap I summon the courage to smile, "Hey."

"Hey," his mouth is covered in blood and as they trail down I gently wipe them with my sleeves, "BooBoo, I..." with a small cough he continues, "am sorry to be leaving you so soon. Wish we could have spent few more days together."

Caressing his hair I tease him, "Well atleast now I wont find your hair everywhere. The bathroom drains would be free from clogs, your marvel toys won't be strewn around, and your dyes won't mess the bathroom floor." Laughing faintly at my jest he nods, "Yes. True. Oh?"

"What?"

"I didn't get a chance to wear my new Iron Man underwear!" Biting my lips I smile. "I'll make Xiao Zhan wears them." That brings a smile to his face.

"BooBoo."

"Hm?"

"I am glad to be your baby brother. If there is next life, let's meet and I'll be your baby brother again."

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise, Yibo Ge." Oh my heart!

"Lan Wangji informed me that they'll be transferring your soul to their realm. Be good and don't fool round -" he stops my rant and comments, "Come on! I can fool around with Sizhui!"

"Hm. Only if you take responsibility!" Raising my eyebrows I warn and he grins, "I plan on marrying him." His words cause my heart to ache even more for I would be unable to witness his union with Sizhui.

"Good. Good."

"Will you tell Oreo that I love her? I couldn't even meet her at the very end."

"I will."

"Also tell GG that she is such an internal part of me that even our grandma could never match GG's spirit. Ask Seiji to find love and same goes with you. I don't have to tell you but yet I will. After I leave don't cry for too long and don't cry alone. You have Zhan Zhan. These eyes have noticed his longingness for you, Bo Ge. When you weren't looking his eyes always sought you. Fall in love, Bo Ge. Zhan Zhan is perfect for you."

Raising my head to where Xiao Zhan is standing I smile sadly at him when our gazes meet. Akio is right, Xiao Zhan's eyes are always on me.

"BooBoo."

"Hm?"

"I love you." His words break my barrier and no longer could I control my tears and hug him tightly, "Stay. Please stay. I want you to stay." Feeling his breath against my neck was not comforting me for the first time cause I knew soon there won't be any.
"I want to stay too." His words though feeble pierced my core. An arm engulfs both of us as if protecting Akio and me from all possible sadness. They belonged to Xiao Zhan.