Seduction

~Heavy Smut~

Xiao Zhan's POV:

"I'll give you two options Xiao Zhan. Choose one. Fuck me, or I'll fuck you." His eyes were blazing with untamed heat and lust. Pushing me roughly against the wall he growls, "Answer Xiao Zhan!!!"

"Calm down Dai Tou-"

"Fuck your calm down Dai Tou! I need you." Biting his lips he moans, "There is this undeniable heat within me Xiao Zhan. I am burning up. I need you to fuck me. Please."

"Dai Tou," I try my calm voice "we don't have everything we need." Just as I say this, he throws me on the bed and tears my cloak into pieces, "Fuck all that. I need you raw!"
Licking my nape he pants, "I am so ready. Please fuck me."

Stilling my arms on his body I bring his face down and tentatively kiss him. When the kiss went from chaste to frenzy in matter of seconds I don't remember. What I do remember is having him naked below me and his teeth biting my lips to the point of pain mixed with intense pleasure. I was already hard for him. I am always hard for him.

Dai Tou's body was indeed burning and I knew it was from lust. Maybe his body was coming to terms with having superior powers coursing through him as my soul once felt. When I hesitate for a moment, he switches our position and I am below him. The bed bangs against the wall and I warn, "Careful." But so lost, Dai Tou did not pay heed to my words and his mouth without warning latches down below and I buck into his mouth.

Fuck.

"Dai Tou!!!" I scream and he sucks with fervor.

Oh no at this rate I will come before he can be satisfied. Threading my fingers into his hair I pull him away from me roughly and watch him pant like a beast. He's completely undone. This was my limit too. Uncaring for our surrounding and wanting to satisfy his craving for my ruggedness, I push him against the bed and it shook with tremor. All limits were off for tonight.

Spreading his legs wide and seductively for me, my shoulders bunch as I lift his legs and latch onto my upper arm. Placing one hand on the headboard to support myself, the other curls on his member and he arches into my touch.

"Dai... Tou... You sure... You want this?" With difficulty I ask and his reply was to lick his lips and nod. Without wasting much time, I slowly plunge into his tight body and his arms embrace me securely. With another surge I am finally into him and as he yells my name, Dai Tou bites my shoulders and I see red everywhere.

Fuck. Him. Hard.

Plunging deep I let my animal instincts take over and with every surge the bed slams against the wall and the posts creak. I could feel blood oozing out from my shoulders but all that did not matter as the man in my arms opened his mouth wide amidst his throes and just before he came, Dai Tou said those words that I have longed to hear, "I. Love. You."

Body arching against mine he comes gloriously and I milk into him as he sucks me dry. Panting I colapse onto his body but the beast in him was not tamed yet. Surprising me he quickly overpowers my body and with a smirk he continues, "Now my turn."

Plunging his tongue into my mouth I growl at the taste of metalic tinge from before. His nails scratch my nip*les and they were uber sensitive. Bucking against him I could feel his grin and he continues to assault me there.

Stars!

I was hard again. All for him.

Switching my position so that my back is towards his chest, knees on the matress, I could not believe that he's going to make me submit this way.