Smile

Wang Yibo's POV:

Waking up to that one man who has always stood by us makes my breathing falter. Some point at night we both changed our position as now we are sharing the same pillow and his arms is cocooning me safely, scared that I might run away from him.

Pecks of early morning rays peeks through the curtains and his eyelashes mesmerize me. It feels so surreal as if they're kissing eachother as intimately as possible. Unable to control the urge I let my index finger gently run through them and that movement makes him flutter his eyes open.
His sleepy gaze lands on me and the next second he gives me a sexy lazy grin which hits my heart directly.

Ouch.

GG said 'his day starts with your smile', but I beg to differ, if this is the smile he's going to bestow upon me, then I wish to start my day with his smile. Everyday.

I gulp.

"Good Morning." His voice is coarse and I'm unable to take my eyes off him. He isn't perfect looking right now. Not even close. He has a small drool at the side of his lips. He has sleep caked in his eyes. His hair is tussled up too, but for me, all this didn't matter. In spite of this, he looks ethereal to me.

Wake up Yibo! You're so delusional.

"Do I have morning breath?" He covers his mouth and a slither of pain hits me for my soul is missing his smile. What's happening? Shaking my head I continue to stare at his soft face.

"Dai Tou?" At that name from his lips I raise my eyes to meet his and question him, "You haven't shared anything personal with me about your self. Why?"

He blinks innocently at my assertion, "Oh? Alright, the password to all my bank details are 0508. The password to my laboratory is 2706 and the password to all my social accounts are 2008. The pa-" I cut him off and frown, "Why are you giving me your passwords?"

"Well you did want to know about all my personal stuff right? So I am giving you my details." He looks perplexed and me exasperated, "By personal I didn't mean to ask you your financial or professional details! Who does that? Why are you sharing such important information with me?"

At that he simply shrugs and murmurs, "If anyone has the right to know it's you." Had I not been paying close attention to his words, I'd have missed them and this precisely shocks me.

What?

"What do you mean?" I enquire and with a sigh he explains, "Dai Tou, you have the right to know everything about me. Those passwords are yours to know too."

"Why?" At my question he remains silent and I change my tactics, "How do you remember them? There are so many!"

The subtle change in his eyes does not go unnoticed by me as faint blush colours his cheeks and he confesses, "I remember them because they each have a meaning." Biting his lips he continues, "0508 is your birthday. 2706 is the day I first saw you and," rasing his eyes to meet mine his next set of words shake my core, "2008 is the day you and Akio moved in with me."

Oh my!

"Aren't you going to say something?" He questions awkwardly and probably this is the first time I am genuinely smiling after yesterday's turn of events, "I like you too."

My words startle him and I blush as his arms tighten around me.

"Seriously?" At his question I nod.

"Wow." At the surface of his plum coloured cheeks I trace my fingers against them, "You've changed these past two months, Xiao Zhan. You've always been Mr. Frost for me. Always so cold. Never the one to smile, but you changed. Once Lan Wangji and Sizhui came into our lives, you started to smile more. Live more."