Prayer

~Beautiful Smut~

Wei Wuxian's POV:

"Lan Zhan." He's here. With him here, I am alive once again.

Taking a step closer to me he whispers, "For you I'll always be Ah Zhan." Placing his warm palm on my cheeks our forehead meets, "Wei Ying, I made you wait this time. I am sorry."

Smiling against his words I kiss his palm and look into those black orbs that's so familiar to me, "Ah Xian. If you're my Ah Zhan, then I am your Ah Xian. Please don't apologise Ah Zhan, for me you're not just my soulmate, but my prayer to the entire universe. You are me and I am you, Ah Zhan."

Those words had great impact on him. Placing his index finger under my chin, he tilts my face upwards and gives me a warm kiss. His kiss.

I missed him.

Unable to keep my hands away I pull him into a warm hug and tuck my face under his chin.

"I am just a mortal now Ah Xian." His gloomy voice makes me smile.

"So am I."

"Will you accept me the way I am? I am no longer the Lan Zhan you fell in love with." Moving away a bit, I look into his eyes and profess my heart out, "You accepted me when no one did. It does not matter whether your mortal or not, you're mine. Simple."

"I look different. My hair is shorter. My eyes are darker."

"I honestly didn't notice." It really didn't matter to me. I kiss him to assure his soul.

"What do we do? I am mortal now." At his innocence I kiss his cheeks, "Well I have been mortal twice. It's pretty easy unless you go about to practice and become the Diabolical King." At my jest he frowns and I kiss between his eyebrows, "I am with you. Let us live a long and happy life Ah Zhan, alright?"

He nods and I slowly sizzle against his body, "Years ago when we reunited, you promised me everyday. Now Ah Zhan, we haven't had our everyday for a long long time. Want to try out how everyday feels in a mortal's body?"

Before I could grin he drags me inside the Mannor and with a huge bang he closes the door once we reach our room.

"Ah Zhan, I think the door's hinges are off." I point out and he shrugs as his fingers part my robes, "Don't care. Will pay Ba later on." We both still and our eyes meet. Biting my lips to control my laughter I ask, "Ba?"

"Shut up." With that command he goes back to undress me and I simply let him be him.
What surprises me is where I thought he would make gentle love, Ah Zhan did just the opposite. He fucked me then and there.
Kneeling on the ground and not one to give me a warning, he engulfs my member into his mouth and I gasp. Clutching his hair I yelp when he grazes me there with his teeth and I yell his name, "Ah Zhan!!!"

Nope. He did not let me breathe. He kept sucking me and I kept bucking against his mouth. Arching into his succulent mouth I beg, "Stop.... or else I'll come right here right now." All he did was suck me with gusto and I was played like an instrument at his mercy. Catching my fall he kisses my mouth and I could taste myself in there.

Lifting me up in daze I sprawl on the mattress unceremoniously and watch him strip each piece of his clothing. When Ah Zhan's fingers touches his forehead, he stills and I watch him caress his bare skin that once adorned his sacred band. He felt lost.

"It's gone." He sounded so sad, "I..."

"Hey," kissing his lips I smile, "Truly sad. It was a good arsenal to tie me up." Trying to cheer his mood I bite his chin, "Plus, now I can mess your hair as I please." The tip of his lips turn up slightly and I kiss them, "I love you. Member of Lan clan or not, know that you're my husband. You can belong to Wei Clan now. Agreed, maybe I am the only surviving member, therefore it's good to have one more person."