You

~A week later~

Lan Zhan's POV:

"Lan Zhan" hearing his voice my whole world comes to a standstill. Turning back to confirm the fact that he is indeed back, it is true. He is here!

Without much thoughts, just with two steps I pull him into my arms and embrace Wei with all my strength. Breathing in his scent, my emotions are all choked within me. He's here! Isn't he?

Pulling a bit away, my gaze meets his and as ever, Wei's eyes are always always warm for me. He knew I was questioning his return. Is this real or an illusion? When he was away from me for 13 years, I often hallucinated his presence.

To prove that this is not a dream, Wei gently cups my face and kisses me with such love and adoration, my soul knew he is back! Uncaring for those around me, my fingers clutch his hair and the other bands around his waist, pulling him closer, I pour my desperation in those few kisses. My pain of not knowing where he is, my agony of not being able to help him when he needs someone to protect him, I hoped that he would never leave me again. I can just hope.

Slowly ending our kisses with few pecks on my lips, a smile graces his face "I am back for real, Lan Zhan. I missed you so much." I was unable to speak, but he knew my heart. Words were never needed between us, my existence is solely for him only.

Something is wrong...

Softly caressing my back and pecking my cheek, he turns in my arms only to face other occupants of the house giving us their undivided attention.

Oh yes, Wei is someone who never cares for privacy, and when I am involved, he is always shameless. My shameless. I grin inwardly.

"Hello there, I am Wei Wuxian. Lan Zhan's husband." He grins and the very next moment another young body collides with his. "Elder Patriarch!" Sizhui cries out as Wei lovingly pats his back. "I missed you too Sizhui."

"Wei Wuxian" I smile at the uncanny resemblance between Wei and Xiao Zhan. Like Yibo and me, they look alike. Sizhui joins me whilst Wei sporting a friendly grin gives Xiao Zhan a hug. He whispers few words in Xiao Zhan's ears and the latter nods smiles kindly.

None of us noticed a small soul in the room amidst the reunion. It's only when she tugs his cloak that all of us regard Lil' Oreo and her mesmerized face. Crouching in front of Oreo, Wei's eyes twinkle with mischief. "Hi there, who might you be?"

A girl who usually had so many words gushing out of her, today is spellbound. Her eyes filled with marvel did not sway from Wei. "You're so handsome." She finally breathes out. "Will you be my boyfriend, mister?"

What?

Seiji truly looked embarrassed. Poor guy.

"Oh?" Pointing towards me, Wei pouts "But sweetheart, I already have a husband." Raising her head towards me, she quickly hugs Wei's neck with her small hands and whispers "Princess is your husband?"

Widening his eyes he laughs out "You're calling my Lan Zhan a princess?"

"Yes"

"You think he's beautiful?"

"Yes."

With a mock whisper he nods "Me too. I too think he's beautiful."

Smiling inwardly I shake my head. This guy will never change. Never change Wei. Always be the same.

"Why didn't you ask Lan Zhan to be your boyfriend?" Wei enquires with a false act on his part.

"He looks like Papa. So I wanted to call him Baba!" Her sincerity is so precious, but it was Wei who looked confused. "He looks like Papa?"