Yours

Wang Yibo's POV:

"Hey! What are you doing sitting here all alone?" Tapping my shoulder Xiao Zhan enquires as he takes an empty seat by my side which was earlier occupied by Akio.

"Akio was here." Turning to look at his face my gaze lingers on his smile.

"I know, but where is he now?"

"Wei Wuxian summoned Akio and Sizhui. They're with him at the moment." For some reason my gaze continues to linger on his ripe lips.

"Are you alright?" He prods and I nod.

"Did you reconcile with Akio?" He questions further but my eyes caresses his lips.

"Dai Tou are you-" unable to control the urge I gently press my lips against Xiao Zhan and his eyes widen. Quickly retracting away from him I turn to leave when he grabs hold of my wrist and his action commands me to stay. After a blink or two he slowly words his emotions, "Why did you kiss me Dai Tou?"

"I..." Taking a deep breath I smile, "Sorry."

Perplexed he enquires, "Sorry that you kissed me?" Is he sad?

"Not sorry about kissing you. Your lips are so alluring." I smile inwardly as the sadness in his eyes instantly dissipates at my words. "Then why are you sorry, Dai Tou?"

"Because I made you worry about me for all these months. Because I let another person kiss me when-" Placing a finger on my lips he shakes his head lightly and smiles, "Don't. Never apologise for a past act for which you aren't accountable to anyone. Not even me."

"But-" Pressing the same finger against my lip he continues, "Listen to my words Dai Tou and then let's discuss. Firstly, you were never in love with me. You might have had either a minor or major crush but never beyond. Secondly, you never asked me to pursue you. It has solely always been my decision to wait for you. Thirdly, you're priority has always been Akio. We started living together because of him, so how can I be so selfish in asking you to move on when you just lost him?

"Dai Tou, you were grieving in a way your own way and I wasn't totally guilt free too. While giving you space, this soul should have also considered to give you the warmth your soul needs. Dai Tou, you've flirted with me, you've bit me, you've even kissed me, but never have you been in love with me. Never once have we even discussed the prospect of being together, so how in this world or any can I hold you responsible? But, that's all about to change!"

I have been such a flirt with him.

Biting my lips I dare to ask, "Change?"

"You've kissed me this time knowing very well where and on whom my heart lies in. I am not planning to ever change that. So you just poked a sleeping turtle."

"Sleeping turtle?" Bringing my face close to Xiao Zhan, I could see my image in his eyes, "Aren't turtles supposed to be slow?"

His nose almost nudges mine as he whispers softly, "True. Ask me, I gave my heart to you long ago, Dai Tou. I have been super slow in pursuing you, but remember turtles live for long, and I wish our souls to live longer."

Oh my.

My heart flutters at his words and he grins, "Seems my words have affected you, Dai Tou. This is my plan."

"Plan?" Be calm my heart.

"To make you fall in love with me irrevocably. Once you fall, together we shall raise for eternity."

"Cheesy." I whisper and his lips are now so close to mine, "So be it. Dai Tou?"

"Hm?"

"Be ready to confess your love for me soon." His words depicted a certain challenge. "Why?" I bait.