Magician

~WangXian Timeline~

Wei Ying's POV:

"Lan Zhan!" I yell his name with happiness and sprint to where he's standing. Turning to face me, he sighs and recites two out of 4000 Gusu Rules. "No shouting. No running" shaking his head he continues "Yet, you're never going to pay heed to them. Why do I even bother?" I laugh at his plight and quickly kiss his cheeks.

"You didn't stop me from yelling your name last night. I wonder where does your sense of following Gusu rules go when you're inside me?" I tease him and he glares. "What did you need from me?" He enquires and I smile. The sun was bidding us a warm goodbye and hues of pink coloured the sky. He as usual looked ethereal. Lan Zhan, my husband, soulmate and my forever.

With a quick step forward I kiss his lips and his eyes widen. I won't blame him. We weren't exactly in place where our surroundings could provide us adequate privacy. He's still a teacher here to many of Gusu's disciple and me, well I am a simple wanderer with heart of a king. Let me correct that, Diabolical King.

"When would you come back to Jingshi?" I enquire. Jingshi is our humble marital abode.

"By dinner time" as usual is answer is curt. People who aren't accustomed to Lan Zhan would think he's egoistic and obnoxious, but in reality he's just the opposite. He's sweet, tender and caring. All mine.

"Alright. I have something to show you." Taking few steps back I wave "Don't make me wait too much" and just before sprinting away I yell "Lan Zhan, I love you!" One could hear various teenage giggles and my smile were stretched to maximum.

Oh I love him so much.

Lan Zhan and I have been married almost for a decade

Lan Zhan and I have been married almost for a decade. To say we have had a simple life would be definitely an understatement. To be united and dream for an eternity wasn't an easy feat. Am I a good partner to live with? Well according to Lan Zhan that's still up for debate. Is he a good partner? Let's just say he's the best.

Our lovestory is one of the most recorded tales in history. The great Hanguang-Jun aka Lan Zhan, upright and a soul who was known to be away from worldly being, fell in love with me, a sorcerer, a rule breaker, and more so, a soul who took the dark path. When I said that I am a king. My words weren't a lie. Wei Ying aka Wei Wuxian is indeed the formidable Yiling Patriarch. A man who dared to cultivate dark energy and conquerer of the dark underworld.

As for Lan Zhan, it didn't matter to him. He knew my heart is clean, mostly when he is not trying to corrupt my innocent heart during our nightly shenanigans, and for me he's the only one who mattered too. Except Sizhui, he's our son. More on him later. Right now, my entire existence was too excited for what I created and it is with Lan Zhan that I wished to share.

Taking the trail behind Jingshi, I enter a cave that is exclusively mine. Here is where I try my hands on various matters. It was during one such experiment that my core sucessfully cultivated a metal that opened up an entire new dimension which appears to be more like a portal, pathway or gateway to another world. I haven't had the chance to discover it yet. With Lan Zhan's help I wish to find more answers to these questions.