Candid

Sizhui's POV:

Knocking at Akio's door, this sure feels like sneaking into your boyfriend's room when his parents are at home.

"Why are you here?" Pulling me inside, he quickly locks the door.

"Why? Cause I missed you." Winking, I take him into my arms and kiss his cheeks. On count of three seconds, he blushes and my heart rate spikes up. "You look so pretty when you blush for me."

Clearing his throat he moves away whilst I jump onto his bed and pull him down with me. "What are you doing?" He yells and I cover his mouth with my hand.

"What do you think I am doing?" Pinning him below me I kiss his jaw.

"Dude, your dads are just two rooms away and I think one of them definitely does not like me. If he catches us together, who knows what ghost he's going to summon behind my ass." I grin at Akio's concern. Hm, he for sure need not worry about Elder Patriarch, for we're all aware of his love and shenanigans with Hanguang-Jun.

"If you're worried about Elder Patriarch, then I suggest, don't fret. He's the biggest flirt ever born in entire realm. He's a lover and not a hater. You'll soon see." Clasping his neck, I bring our faces close and very gently kiss his nose. "I am here for you, Akio and what are you going to do about that?"

With a mischievous smirk he questions "You look quite innocent, Sizhui, but your sin filled thoughts aren't." Raising his hand to pull my collar away, he places a gentle kiss at the nape of my neck. "So innocent yet for me, so mischevious. The possibilities of having my way with you is endless."
Turning my face to give him more access to my neck, he licks them slowly as his finger stealthy snakes into my tshirt and scratches my skin with his nails.

"Akio..." I moan his name.

Slowly pulling my skin with his teeth, he bites them softly and involuntarily my back arches against the bed.

"Akio..." Unable to stay quiet I growl.

"Shhh" cupping my mouth he grins "we can't play here. One I am really scared of your Elder Patriarch and two, my brother would be home any moment." Pulling my hand, we move towards the window where he jumps across the banister and turns to help me down.

"Where are we going?" I mumble and placing a finger on his lips he gestures me to follow. Smiling giddily I am recounting the number of rules we are breaking of Gusu. Threading our fingers together, we traverse towards another part of the house where they had an indoor swimming pool.

My feet halts at the mesmarising beauty in front of me and until now I thought only Gusu has beautiful landscapes

"Strip" he commands and I turn to face his upper naked half. Forgetting all about the beauty behind me, my breath hitches at the beauty in front of me. Making my way towards him, I place my palm on his pectorals. "Sizhui, oh Sizhui! So naughty." Chuckling at my antics, he helps me in removing my shirt and pant. Standing in front of eachother just in boxers, we avert our eyes with a little bit of shyness.