Hilarious

(~ Seiji n his precious Oreo ~)

Xiao Zhan's POV:

"GG!!!" The moment we enter our house, a boisterous laugh reverberates around and we instantly knew who has graced us with her presence. Jumping down from Dai Tou's arms, Oreo sprints towards the living room where we witness a haggard Seiji smiling fondly at his daughter bonding with her maternal grandmother.

"Peaches!!!" Grandma Grace or as she loves to be referred as 'GG', is quick to embrace the little doll.

"You've been gone far too long GG. Next time take me with you or best stay here forever!" At Oreo's plea, GG smiles gently as she lovingly caresses the kid's hair.

"You've grown tall peaches. What have you been eating?" Pushing an errant hair behind Oreo's ears, one could witness a small ounce of sadness in GG's eyes. Knowing her trails of thoughts, I could guess she is missing her own daughter.

"Well I want to eat popsicles but Seiji says I need to grow up!" Tugging GG's sleeves, Oreo instantly jumps with exuberance, "GG! I have a boyfriend now. He'll be coming here tomorrow. You have to meet him!"

Fuck. At the very next second Seiji's gaze finds us and well, the rest one could fairly guess.

"Ahem," Dai Tou being smart enough to calm a distressed father's heart continues "GG, it's so good to see you." Taking two steps forward he hugs the old lady carefully. "You too Yibo. It's been quite long."

Turning her warm eyes towards me, she does not make me wait for her warm embrace. "Zhan, how have you been child?" Her soft enquiry is just for my ears.

"Missed you. Oreo is right, you have been gone for far long this time. I hope you had safe travels?"

"Always concerned about this old lady. I missed your sweet smile, child." With a soft pat to my cheeks, as she turns her attention to Akio, he is quick to sweep her into his arms and she giggles like a schoolgirl. "Put me down this instant brat or else I will sell all those Marvel merchandise on eBay and you won't get any!"