Pink

Lan Zhan's POV:

~~Few days ago~~

~~Few days ago~~

"Lan Zhan" Wei's whispers sweetly into my ears and I open my eyes to find his loving gaze on me "I love you." It's not his words but those emotions behind them that surprises me.

"What's with you today?" Taking him into my arms I enquire and very softly he kisses my neck "Nothing." It wasn't nothing. He knew that something was going to happen and so did my intuition. After knowing my Wei for so long, I knew he was upto some mischief.

"Lan Zhan?"

"Hm?"

"I promise to never leave you again" kissing my lips he cups my cheeks "so promise me that no matter what, you'll always follow me." Pushing him against the bed I trap him below me and search his eyes "What are you playing with this time, Wei?"

My question is met with a silence and he bites his lips "I have been cultivating a new device and if it succeeds, then your husband will be a genius."

"What kind of device?" I enquire and he grins "It's a black metal. It's in my cave, but don't ask me any further questions Lan Zhan. I can't reveal more unless it works out but know that this soul loves you and only you. Promise to follow me Lan Zhan no matter where." Is all he says and I breathe out as he repeats "Promise me Lan Zhan."

"I promise" he pulls me in for a kiss at my reply. How could I not make that promise? Where he is there I am.

 How could I not make that promise? Where he is there I am

~~Present Day~~

I am here Wei but where are you? Early morning breeze caresses my cheeks as my Wei's ribbon flutters in my hand. Bringing it closer to my face I breathe in his scent and warmly kiss it. Don't make me wait too long Wei. This soul won't be able to survive if I never meet you again. Come back my love. Please.

"Good morning" a familiar voice greets and I turn to find Mr. Xiao Zhan walking towards me with a cup of some brown colour drink. "Here" he hands me the cup and I stare.
"It's something we drink early morning. It's called Latte." With a nod I greet him back and sceptically take a sip and cringe. He smiles at my expression "If you prefer then I could make you some black tea? Maybe you'd prefer Yibo's black coffee."