Family

Wang Yibo's POV:

Ambling my way towards my bedroom, my steps halt when I see the lights through Akio's bedroom. Is he having nightmares again? Not wanting to make it too obvious, pasting a smile on my face, I twist the knob to his bedroom door and cover my eyes with  my hand, "Whatever you're doing, hurry and cover yourself up. I still want to believe my baby brother is innocent."

I hear his groan "Innocent. My ass. You and I both know that this man has stopped being innocent since the age of 15." Hearing his laughter tugs my heart and slowly I make a show of peeking at him between my fingers, only to dodge the pillow he throws at me.
Laughing I join him as he switches off the TV "Why are you still awake?" Raising my eyebrows I question.

Grinning he beckons me closer to him and yells into my ear "I am watching p**n. Want to join me?" For that he receives a smack on his head.

"Why did u hit me?" Akio whines and I glare "Why were you watching them all alone?" He blinks and my question and I laugh "Next time invite me and we'll both watch." Pushing my shoulders he shudders "Ew. Why would I watch them with you? Ew!!!"

I know he is joking about watching p**n. He is so trapped into the world of Marvel, yeah, no movie would ever catch his interest and as my eyes trail over this room, yup they should award Akio for converting his bedroom into a small Marvel museum.

"Did you take your medicine?" Tucking him well he nods. Ruffling his hair, I was to leave when he whispers "Bo, can you sleep in here tonight?"

His question makes my breathing falter. So he indeed had a nightmare. Again. Turning towards his innocence face, I put on a brave facade and join him. Switching off the lights, the room is soon plunged into darkness and I count his breathing. It sounds precious.

"Bo?"

"Hm?"

"I like Zhan-Zhan." His confession makes me smile. My soul knew that my baby Akio, is in awe of Mr. Xiao Zhan. When there was no one for us, he was present. Always.

"Hm" is all I could reciprocate.

"If you like him, you should hound him till he confesses his feelings for you." At this advice I whip my head to look at him "What are you talking about?"

"BooBoo, don't fucking lie. I have always observed you both. It's like watching you two waltz around eachother, but in the opposite direction. If you like him, just confess. If you don't, then seriously consider him to be your future partner."

"Go to sleep" I command and he huffs.

"I wonder if you have the guts to kiss Zhan Zhan." At his taunt I choke him and he coughs out by tapping my hand.

"Stop talking and go to sleep" I growl and he chuckles. Soon his breathing evens out and I sigh. It isn't easy Akio. You should know.

 You should know