Us

Hua Cheng's POV:

Taking a sip of my tea I watch Dianxia pat his hair dry. Fresh out of his bath, he looked too delectable to be eaten again, but I knew after our last night together, he needs to replenish his powers. My gaze lingers on that patch of skin which is diligently hidden it under his cloak.

Love bites.

Last night had indeed been intense. I won't lie that this body wasn't aroused by various musky scent that filled the air. One reason that I chose to walk out of this place was because it got too much even for me. The testosterone levels of everyone present here was way off the charts.

"Stop staring San Lang." Gege admonishes cutely and I smile, "I am staring at my husband's body, Gege. Is it wrong?"

"Not wrong... but," turning to look at me he pouts "I am sore all over."

"Does Gege need a massage from me? I have been complimented before for having amazing hands."

"No. No. That's fine. I am fine." Turning back to the mirror, he gathers his hair at the top of his head and my breathing falters watching his lithe neck.

Beautiful.

Unable to control the itch I walk over to where he is facing a mirror and help him tie his hair.

"So tense Gege." I tease and pretty pink colours his cheeks.

"San Lang."

"Hm?"

"I need to go back to Heaven today." My fingers still and I murmur, "Had I known before, I'd have filled all my essence into you."

"San Lang!"

"I am not sorry." Kissing his shoulders I muster a smile, "When will you come back?"

"Not sure," turning in my arms to face me his eyes glaze "but I promise to be back soon and won't make you wait for long." Sighing I pout, "What should I do without you? Think those guys would mind if Crimson Rain came to seek his flower?"

Laughing sweetly at my flirtatious words he grins, "You could try but then they're used to your presence next to me. Don't you think your intimidation has worn off now?"

"Hm, and here I thought my presence in detected inside you, Gege." Pulling him closer to me I kiss his lips and feel Dianxia's toes curl against the carpet. "I better stop."

With a dazed look he enquires, "Huh?"

Kissing Gege's nose I whisper, "You're quite exhausted from our union for last two nights Gege. I don't wish to tire you even more."

"I love you San Lang," and just like that all bets were off and this time it was my soul kissing his.

"Hey!" I look up to find Wei Wuxian and Wangji walking towards me

"Hey!" I look up to find Wei Wuxian and Wangji walking towards me. Oh, their scent is strong. "Where is His Highness?" Taking a seat opposite to me, Wei Wuxian questions and I raise my eyebrows, "You were so loud last night that Dianxia could not stay here."