Memoir

~2 months after Akio's Soul Transfusion~

~Modern Timeline~

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Hearing a crash on the front porch I look at the time on my watch and note it's 4am. With a sigh and shaking my head I walk towards the main door and observe a very drunk Yibo doubling over the banister and vomiting the non existent contents from his gut.

Holding his waist so that he does not fall, I place Yibo's one arm around my shoulders and support his body as we walk in. He reeks of alcohol. Trudging through the hallway we enter his bedroon and walk into the bathroom where a tub filled with warm water awaits him. Kneeling down I untie his shoes and throw away the socks inside hamper, unbuckling the belt around his waist I drag those leather pants away. Making my way up I tug the shirt over his head as it lolls sideways. Good, atleast today he is not being rowdy.

Biting back my pain when I see scars on his body, holding his wrist I nudge him to enter the tub and soak himself in. Pouring some bodywash onto a sponge I gently lather Yibo's skin and his sigh teases my ears.

A moment later he questions in daze, "How long are you going to be this way with me?"

As long as you want?

"I slept with a women today." He turns to grin and even though his words tear my heart open they refuse to sway. Without another word I continue to take care of him when he hums, "Her body is so soft. I think we'll hook up again. She gave me her phone number." He winks at me and continues, "Her boyfriend was a hot fuck too. Hm, I loved pounding that ass. Maybe I'll submit this time."

My hands still as my eyes trail over the bite mark on his shoulders.

"I am leaving tomorrow." His words makes my breathing falter. "I am going back to my place. Will get the movers and packers to collect Akio's goods and will take them back to my place or donate them all."

My throat constricts.

"Aren't you going to say something?" His voice is harsh and I sigh, "As you wish." Handing him the sponge I leave without another word and traverse back to my room. Reminiscing back to that day when Akio's soul was transferred, both of us could never forget those moments which transpired aftermath.

~2 months ago~

~2 months ago~

As Lan Wangji pushed me out of the array, Yibo is quick to catch my fall. Together we witness Lan Wangji pierce Akio's heart with Chenqing and Wei Wuxian's soul wrenching yell. Bliding light envelopes us all and I use my body to shield Yibo completely.