Jade

Xiao Zhan's POV:

To say that I am surprised would be an understatement. I did expect their visit, but for us to meet so soon? This is quite an unexpected turn of events. Lan Zhan, Wei Wuxian's Lan Zhan, exact replica of the man beside me. Wang Yibo. Just the way Wei Wuxian is my doppelganger.

"Lan Zhan" I greet him warmly and the subtle flich Yibo does not go unnoticed by me. "How do you know my name?" Lan Zhan questions as he drags his eyes away from Yibo and pierces mine. "Who are you?" He probes and I answer his query "My name is Xiao Zhan and I have been expecting you or rather was informed that we'll be meeting soon" turning my gaze towards another young man dressed in similar white robes I nod "and you must be Sizhui. Wei Wuxian was right after all."

Hearing the name of Wei Wuxian, Lan Zhan takes a step forward and his eyes were alert "How do you know my Wei?" Smiling inwardly I applaud Wei Wuxian's ability to foresee through his husband's behaviour. He was right. Lan Zhan is quite sceptical of me. A man who looks like his husband. From the inner lapels of my jacket I take out a red ribbon and hand it over to Lan Zhan "Wei Wuxian asked me to give this to you. He warned me that you wouldn't believe my words otherwise."

Taking it from my fingers he gently caresses them and I continue "Please come with me. I shall explain everything once we reach home." Lan Zhan's eyes finds mine and they trail back to Yibo. With a smile I make necessary introductions "This is Wang Akio. He's like my younger brother and -" turning towards the man next to me my heart pains "this is Wang Yibo." His honey coloured eyes draws me in and I look away "I assume you rode your bike here?"

"Yes" his answer is curt.

"Fine. I'll meet you back at Xiao Residency. Akio, will join me and our guest." I gesture them to join me and we proceed towards the parking lot where my car is parked.

(This is how I imagine Xiao Residency to be)