Bond

Wang Yibo's POV:

Listening to the chimes above I turn to look at my brother who is sitting on a step below with his face peering at me intently.

"What are you looking at?" I enquire while he shrugs and smiles, "You."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You've changed. You look..." biting his lips he continues, "old?"

Whacking the back of his head I grin and he yells, "Fuck that hurts!"

"Good. Your looks have changed but not your tongue." With a grin I caress his hair and he sighs softly, "Missed you, BooBoo."

BooBoo.

Hearing that name my hand stills in his hair and a tear trails down my face. "I missed you calling me BooBoo. I missed you. Period."

Not one to waste another minute he takes me in a warm embrace and I cry my heart out. My baby brother back in my arms is one dream I thought would never be fulfilled. He's here. Right here. My brother.

Wiping my tears he winks, "Ew. Snot filled face." Pulling his collar forward I wipe my snot on his shirt and he's quick to yell and push me away. Tugging him next to me I band my hand with his and ask, "What's your name now?"

"JingYi."

"Nice name." I smile sadly at the fact that for the world my Akio no longer exists.

Nudging me shoulder with his, my baby brother is quick enough to understand my feelings, "I'll always be your Akio, BooBoo. That will never change."

Oh my.

"Nope. Your not my Akio." At my words his face falls and stammers, "Wha... What?"

Kissing his cheeks with a wet kiss I tease him, "You'll always be my Brat!"

Wiping his cheeks, he takes me in a chokehold and squeezes the life out of me, "You scared the fuck out of me. Maybe I should start calling you a Brat!"

"And you are as ugly as ever!" With a retort I pinch his hip and tickle him in his spot. Quick to move away I jab his ribs twice and he kicks my shin.

Good to have him back. So good. I missed you Akio. I love you.

"Was it too painful?" Softly caressing his fingers in mine I ask as he places his head on my shoulder

"Was it too painful?" Softly caressing his fingers in mine I ask as he places his head on my shoulder. He knew I am referring to the soul transfusion method.

"At first yes. But then I stopped feeling pain. Maybe because they nurtured me in a cave that is filled with pure spiritual energy. Did you know Hanguang-Jun has a brother? His name is Lan XiChen. Everyone revers him as Zewu-Jun. He helped me heal. Initially at fetus stage I couldn't remember much, except that often I would hear someone cry, but later when my soul became much stronger, I picked up spiritual healing tunes from Zewu-Jun. He would play for me everyday."