Cock-tail

Wang Yibo's POV:

"Boss, care for a drink?" Eli enquires as I wave my hand in acceptance. Waiting for him to make me a drink, I look around to find Red quiet tonight, save few regulars and a bachelorette party in one of our VIP lounges.

"Where is Mr. S?" Eli questions flirtatiously and I grin.

"Home with Oreo." At Oreo's name, Eli perks up, "Oh that child is so sweet. Met her the other day at supermarket. Mr. S and she were shopping." Leaning over the counter he whispers, "Watching that man being cute with his daughter, boss, I orgasmed right then and there! He's sexy."

I cough at his words and shake my head. What a flirt!

"You're laughing at me boss but one day I tell you, you're going to meet a man whose will make you drool over his interaction with a child." Back to mixing a drink, he leaves me to reminisce the events of today. Indeed watching Mr. Frost with Oreo made my heart flutter.

"Eli, how did you know I am into men?"

Wiping the glass to make it shine and pouring the contents in, he places the glass in front of me, "Last time you were here, I saw you and Mr. Xiao eye fucking eachother. Sex on your face."

"What?"

"Your drink boss, sex on your face." With a grin he moves away, "Enjoy!"

Wait till I get you next time for this.

Watching his retreating back, I am reminded of four years ago when a young blue hair boy age 24 was giving someone a blo* j*b behind the dumpster near Red

Watching his retreating back, I am reminded of four years ago when a young blue hair boy age 24 was giving someone a blo* j*b behind the dumpster near Red. It wouldn't have come to my knowledge if not for a scream I heard back then. On inspection, Seiji and I found him beaten to core and decided to bring him in. Providing first-aid and good food, we earned his trust and he shared his life story with us. An ex-convict who was wrongly accused of money embezzlement, had just been released two days prior from prison and had no place to stay. He hadn't eaten food nor had good bath.

There was certain innocence in his eyes which made me offer him a job. Over the next few months we both learnt that Eli is out and proud and often was subjected to sexual assault in prison, but that did not damper his personality. He always believed to be much stronger and we cheered on for him.