Together

Akio's POV:

"Sizhui! Stop! Please!" Clutching his wrist I stop him midstride, "Please stop."

"Akio," unwilling to turn he pleads, "let me go!" But how could I let him go? Would I ever be able to let go of this beautiful man in front of me? Unwilling to hear another word with a force I pull him into an embrace and hug him with all my might. For a moment his body is frozen with surprise but soon melts into me and his nails dig into my back, yet they don't pain. He can never hurt me. The pain in my heart is far too much to bear than the one at my back.

"Siz-"

"Sorry. I am so sorry." His words are muffled and laced with anguish, "I cannot bear to see them separate again, Akio. Not now not ever. Elder Patriarch had once before sacrificed his life without any expectations and left me in care with Hanguang-Jun. I cannot even fathom the pain Hanguang-Jun would have been in to look at my face every single day only be reminded of his love whom he lost at such young age. Akio, I-" hearing those words my heart breaks for the man in my arms.

"A Yuan," he gasps at that name and I continue, "I know my dear dear boy. I would never ask anyone to trade their life for mine and especially Elder Patriarch or Hanguang-Jun. I know what they mean to you. They're your family. You're own. I have seen Hanguang-Jun's concern for you. These eyes have seen Elder Patriarch's love for you. They're that of parents and child. I once experienced the same, A Yuan. I did."

"Akio-"

"No, listen to me. A Yuan, you have come to mean so much more to me in such little time that we have. I can never stop thanking the night I met you in that convention and you graced your presence in my life. Every single day that you smiled at me, you chose to share your stories with me, you gave me your first kiss, you gave me your heart, you gave me the opportunity to be the first one to share and sleep on the same bed, A Yuan, if I am your first, then sweet boy, you're my last. The last and only one with whom I shall share all my kisses, hugs, sleeps, beds and my heart. This soul is not a soul without you in it. You mean the start. You mean the end, A Yuan!"

Turning his face towards me I gently kiss his lips and wipe those tears carefully. "You're my end, A Yuan. With what's left in me, I wish to spend them with you, so don't cry and give me that precious smile of yours. I wish to remember them for time immemorial."

Clutching my hair he brings me down for a soul searing kiss and when we part his lips are red, "I don't think my heart can survive this pain."

At A Yuan's words I smile sadly at him and tuck an unruly hair behind his ear, "You not only should survive but also live a lot. Can I ask you a favor?"

At his nod I kiss his forehead and continue, "Miss me a little but not too much. Remember our time together but not too much. At times talk to me but not always. On your birthdays take a moment to look up at the sky and give me a small wave but not for long that people stare at you. When you're out there being awesome, stop and grin at the memories of ours so that my soul feels that it's with you but not for more than a second, and fall in love again, A Yuan."

"No-"

Kissing his lips I cut him off, "Fall in love again. Don't wait too long for me. I have heard Hanguang-Jun and Elder Patriarch's stories, don't be like them. They make me cry and I don't want to cry by thinking that you're living the same fate like them. So love again. Live again. Maybe one day we'll meet to share your beautiful memories."

"You think we'll meet again?" He questions with snot filled face and I lovingly wipe them away with my sleeves, "GG says that when a soul prays with all their heart, they meet their mates again, and for me, you're my end, A Yuan. I know we'll meet again."