Frost

Wang Yibo's POV:

Buzzed.

I smile at my predicament. An owner of a club is pleasantly buzzed. My eyes trail over to Gerad and Tony who are enjoying themselves on the dance floor whilst I am sitting my sorry ass on this couch. The question is why am I here and not there?

I leave the VIP room and amble my way towards the dance floor when a hand creeps its way onto my chest and halts my steps "Sweetheart" she croons "care for a dance?" I was about to reject her advances when a strong hand bands around my waist and a familiar cologne hits my senses. Looking up at his charming persona, my face lits up with a beautiful smile as a small dimple plays with his.

"He's taken" Li's voice croons in my ears and my smile widens. Watching her leave with a smirk I enquire "Am I taken?"

Li's soft subtle eyes meets mine "Yes my BaoBao, you're very much taken." Guiding me back to his office I take a seat on his couch as he hands me a bottle of water "You better drink this." Placing the bottle on the side table, I quickly remove my shirt and throw it over the couch. "So hot!" I moan as my singlet sticks to my body. My fingers clumsily try to unbuckle my pant when Li crouches in front of me and cups my face "What are you trying to do BaoBao?" I grin at his nickname for me. BaoBao, meaning my Precious or Treasure.

Pulling his tie forward he stumbles closer to me and our faces just inches apart. His eyes are so warm and beautiful like Milky Way bathing in the deep dark ocean. It was just then that the door to Li's office opens and my gaze shifts from a warm one to an absolute Frost.

Xiao Zhan.

I turn away from him and walk towards the dark glass window that faces towards our club. One cannot hear the music in here because of this being a soundproof room, but one could definitely feel the thrum from below. Closing my eyes I was lost in its feel when my heart beats erratically as a body behind me radiates heat. Contrast to his character.

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Parking my car next to Yibo's bike, I walk into his club and as usual find it jam packed. My eyes search for his familiar self and unable to find him I make a call "Is he with you?" and the answer at the other end is curt "Yes." With a sigh I take the stairs to his office but my feet falters when I witness the ongoing scene in front of me.

Yibo on a couch and his face extremely close to Li's. I did not miss Yibo's soft gaze. It was not a look that was familiar to me. As I walk in his eyes meets mine and instantly they turn away. With a sigh he walks towards the glass window as Li approaches me with a gentle smile "Zhan."

"He's drunk" I point out and Li grins "Yes. Only time when BaoBao gets flirty with me."

Li Seiji, 28 year old, is an entrepreneur. He's Yibo's business partner and guardian who stood by his side when the world condemned the brother duo. Incidentally Seiji is also one of my close and trusted confidant.