To the Fortress

*Beyonce's P.O.V**

I saw red and lost it! I screamed Alexandria's name and grabbed her. She looked terrified and I instantly felt bad because I never yell at her. She started to cry and I picked her up and held her close. She was just over tired and crying and I didn't need to make it worse. Normally, we don't take Alexandria to work functions after a particular point in time and I knew that coming to Ball was a 'angry' Ally time bomb.

"Papi no love me no more." Ally said in my shoulder.

"No, No, I love you Baby girl. Papi just wanted you to stop screaming like that. We are going to get Mommy and go okay?"

"Papi...mad at me." Ally wailed.

My Mom ran over as security came over carrying Onika. My Mom grabbed Ally who was still crying and grabbed me by my collar and pressed her lips to my ear.

"Onika's been shot, she seems fine for the most part. Go with her to the hospital. I'm going to Donatella's. Lauren had already arranged for Me, Richard, Carol, Rob, and Normani to leave tonight so I'll take Ally with me and we are going to the 'Fortress'."

I nod. I gave Ally her bunny and pressed my lips to her cheek quickly.

"I love you so much Baby girl, I'm sorry that I yelled at you. Go with GG and I will see you soon."

Ally blinked away tears and my Mom left quickly with Richard and another security guard. Donatella came up and grabbed my arm. I looked at her suit jacket and saw that she had blood on her. I grabbed her jacket off and told her that the press would have a field day if they saw that. We joined Onika in a waiting car and rode over to the hospital. I was nervous as hell and wanted to be with her. Donatella and Arianna were a nice support and kept me calm.

After an hour we were allowed to see Onika who had her left arm in a sling and she had bandages on her shoulder.

I rushed over and hugged her and started crying like some bitch. I calmed down and Onika spoke.

"It's okay, I'm okay. Thankfully it wasn't a bullet but shrapnel and glass. Is Ally alright?"

"Yes, Mom is taking her to the 'Fortress' tonight along with everyone else. Are you in pain?"

"Not really, the stitches and the digging hurt more than anything. Did anyone else get hurt?"

"No, it's was an isolated incident. Robbery gone wrong next door."

"Oh, that's horrible."

Forgive me for lying to her God but I can't tell her the truth about this not right now. I thought.

After a night in the hospital more so monitoring for the baby and an IV drip of antibiotics for Onika, she was discharged. I had the jet ready and Donatella had our things sent over. The ride home was long and we mostly slept since we didn't sleep much at the hospital. Hitting the soil in Texas 13 hours later we were refreshed and I was ready to meet up with everyone. It was dinner time and Onika was hungry. The ride to the fortress wasn't long as they had the helicopter come get us to lessen the drive time. After another 30 minutes we were there. After getting off I grabbed a golf cart and drove us up to the house. Guards cleared us and we went to the first gate and I parked. We got out and were checked before being escorted to the front door.