Cutting it off

*Onika's P.o.v.**

Alexandria kicking in her car seat behind me was driving me nuts. She was angry that couldn't have a happy meal. Truthfully, I was happy to be able to drop her off at her Beyonce's so I went there. I needed a mental break. Beyonce had been missing her visits over the last four weeks because true to form she was back buried dick deep in Megan's pussy. At Beyonce's, Mama Tina came out and got Ally out for me. We hugged briefly before I left. I went to the grocery store and then home. I was looking over the houses that Lauren sent me via email. I couldn't wait to move, considering someone recently found out where I lived and paid me nightly visits. I was having some water and pineapples when the door opened. Chris walked in with a bunch of roses and a smile.

"Honey, I'm home!"

I grimace. The fact that he was doing this made me sick. Telling him that I didn't want to be with him anymore after coming back from Rome wasn't doing anything.

Chris walked over and kissed me on the cheek and grabbed my ass.

"Ally here?"

"No."

"Good, I've been wanting some pussy all day."

In quick motion Chris grabbed me up and carried me to the couch. He dropped his basketball shorts and his hard dick popped out. Chris sat and put me on his lap and on his hard. He pushed my sweater dress up and slid his hard into me. This was going to hurt if I didn't think of something else. I started to think about Beyonce and our last trip. Us making love on her birthday, her holding me and saying she wanted me back. Us agreeing to try again and then on the last night away it all changed. She became distant and cold pushing me away. Chris was right, she didn't love me.

Chris looked at me and snarled. He was still mad knowing I fucked Beyonce and hasn't let me forget it. Chris pulled me in for a kiss that turned into a lip bite as he drilled into me harder. Chris nutted in me and pushed me off of him and into the coffee table behind us. I gasped not being able to breath and feeling a great pain in my chest and side.

"Cheating ass bitch! You're lucky you're pretty or I'd kill you."

The door flew open and Chris' partner Vega came in.

"Boss, we got to roll Feds just ran through your crib and the trap house."

"Fuck! Good thing we moved that weight. Let's go."

Chris looked at me and kicked me where I fell before opening the door and leaving. Minutes later to my shock the Feds came in guns drawn. It was so damn scary and me not being able to breathe didn't help. Feds ran through my townhouse tearing apart. I was handcuffed as I was asked a few questions before being overcome by my injuries.

*Beyonce's P.o.v.*

I was sitting in my office waiting for the call. 'Someone' let some information slip to the Fed's that a new dealer Breezy was almost kingpin in the city and in New York. This was the only way, this was the way to get him away from Onika for good. Because a bullet wouldn't stop him or his men and after two failed attempts I knew that. I hated leaving everyone in the dark about this but a secret known by many isn't a secret. I knew my wife was suffering and even thought it hurt like hell I had to make sure that this was going to work. So I feigned being cold and pushing Onika away. I needed to play this perfectly and I knew this was not over yet. My phone ringing made me put down my scotch.

"Yes?"

"It's done. Guns, money and drugs too. Breezy and Vega are in the wind though but with no more money it's only a matter of time."

"I understand." I reply handing up.

Not what I wanted to hear but he was a marked man at this point with his boys gone and his cash. Julius was working on something for me and I knew that would probably be the real way I would get Chris back.