Halloween Party

*Beyonce's P.o.v.**

After picking Ally a bumblebee costume we left and went to the grocery store for some candy. In leiu of trick or treating outside we did a big treat or treat party in my office building. As usual everyone ate Ally up and gave her a bunch of candy. Nicki enjoyed seeing everyone again at the office and it was good to see her smile. At home, Lana had made us Nicki's favorite for dinner, chicken. We ate and Ally painted with me while Nicki went upstairs to rest. Soon, it was Ally's bedtime so I gave her a bath and put her in her Frozen pajamas. I braided her hair down in two braids and put her in bed. I read her a book and she was knocked out. I put her light on and left the room and went into the bedroom to see Onika up by her mirror.

 I put her light on and left the room and went into the bedroom to see Onika up by her mirror

"Umm...am I high? You really dressed like that and have a pink wig on?" I ask confused as hell.

"Yes Bey I am." Nicki replied quietly.

"Onika, you're almost naked, where are you going?"

"I'm going to work."

"Work! Where you work at?"

"At that night club Bey, the same one I worked on weekends when you had Ally. Been there for almost a year. Needed something to do when Ally was with you."

"You're a stripper!"

"No Beyonce, I'm a floor manager!"

"Oh my god, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it didn't matter, you never cared about what I did with my spare time you only cared about Alexandria."

"....Damn...Onika, I'm sorry."

"That's getting old Bey but it's fine. I'll be back around 4 a.m."

"Wait, you haven't been at work in weeks, you still have a job?"

"Yes, I can work when I want my Boss is cool and he knew that I just wanted a little something to do but since it's Halloween, he asked me to come."

"He? Whose he?" I ask getting jealous.

"If you want to see, come with me then."

"Fine, let me get my gun."

"Please don't, just bring a tazer if your nervous." Onika said turning to face me. "The club has a bunch of security."

"Are you going to be okay? I mean you just got up and walking without having it be an issue and your ribs are still healing."

"I'll be okay, I don't carry nothing at work and I sit a lot on things at work, bars, tables, laps."

"LAPS! I know you fucking lying!" I yell. "Whose lap?"

Onika grinned while holding her ribs and spoke.

"Calm down Zaddy, it fulfilled my need to be wanted while you were out here fucking AppleJack."

"Apple Jack?"