Click, Click, Pose!

Beyonce's P.o.v. - Thursday July 1st

Things at home were better. Our maternity pictures were scheduled for this afternoon and I was excited. Onika was feeling a little anxious that and about the twins impending arriving and having to take care of two babies but I fixed that and decided to hire a nanny for the first year to help with the twins and Ally. I was doing Nanny interviews in my office just so I wouldn't have to worry about random people in my house. I was waiting for my first appointment when my Mom came in with doughnuts and coffee.

"Hey, What are you doing here?"

"Here to make sure the new nanny isn't bat shit crazy."

"How'd you know?"

"Girl...anyway how is therapy with Doja?"

"Good, its nice to have a conversation where we both aren't super emotional or screaming. I've learned a lot and she's trusting me to be open more. We have our pictures after then and I have relaxing evening planned."

"That's nice of you. I'll come over and watch Alexandria Celestine for the evening so you have some time together. I owe her a pizza and movie night."

"Thank you Mom."

My Mom and I sipped our coffee as Normani came in with the first candidate.

"Hello!" She said with a cute smile greeting me and my Mom.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Knowles and this is my mother Mrs. Lawson. You must be Chloe?"

 You must be Chloe?"

"I am. It's nice to meet you, I was excited to get the call back."

Chloe sat and I got the formalities out of the way and asked a few basic questions before Mom started to ask her questions.

"Chloe, my grandbabies are my world. We would be trusting you a great deal. How are you going to handle one of them having a bad day? Particularly a very sassy 4 year old?"

"Well, I normally give the sassy ones redirection, if that doesn't work I try to give an option, and then if that doesn't work, it's time out and I tell Mommy or Papi." Chloe said with a grin.

"Good, my Ally is a good girl but she can be a handful. How are you at night feedings?"

"I set an alarm and I'm good to go. I try to keep all I need a central location. So it's efficient, feeding, burping, changing, back to bed."

"Good Chloe, that's answers all my questions." Mom said smiling.

"Chloe, thank you for coming. I will be making decision tonight. Thank you for your time, Jillian has a small check for you."

"A check really?"

"Yes, I try to give anyone who applies with me something for their time. I understand it can be hard looking for work when bills are due. Have a nice day."