Alphas and Betas

*Onika's P.o.v.*

Seeing Megan made me more sad than angry. She was the one to reel Bey in and keep her and it always was a mystery to me. Ally picked up a new Baby Alive and smiled.

"This baby Mommy!"

"Okay Ally, Can you listen to Mommy's phone for a moment?"

"No, I want applesauce!" Ally said pointing towards the food.

"Alexandria...come here." I reply grabbing her up and putting her in the cart with her toy.

Ally whined as I roll her around the corner so I could try to see where I wanted to go. But l lost sight of Megan. I went over to the food aisle and over to the apple sauce. Ally smiled and stood in the cart looking over her options. I was looking at my phone to see if Bey texted me but she didn't. I felt a hand grab my ass and soft moan in my ear.

"Ass so soft Little Doll."

"Get off me Megan." I reply turning my head.

"Someone's in a mood, I ought to spank you." Megan whispered slapping my ass hard as hell. "I miss hearing you squeal for me to release you my Little Doll."

"Tell me something Megan." I reply turning quietly. "What did you do to her?"

"What do you mean?" Megan said turning her head to the side and circling her finger around my nipple through my shirt and bra.

"How did you get her to stay with only you for for the past 10 months?"

"Oh, that was easy...it was because of you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You were too scared to put your foot down. You didn't reject the idea of an 'open' marriage knowing that Bey was tamed and you basically broke it giving her permission to run around again. Her fucking them two thots was one thing but me, see I play for keeps. Once Bey was in my bed, I kept her there. She was not allowed to run around on me. So no cheating, no doubling back with you or even touching herself without me."

"Wow." I reply quietly.

"You never asserted your power over her. Beyonce can think she's in charge, but really you're in charge. You have the pussy dear, you make her happy in bed, she'll stay. You stopped touching her in bed because of your jealously for me. So who really fucked up?"

"Megan, stop."

"No! You need to listen Nicki." Megan said grabbing my face and holding it tight. "The reason Beyonce won't sit down and behave is simple. She's an Alpha in the street and the sheets and your an Alpha at work and a Beta in the bed. You're weak Nicki, she's been able to run over you for the past what, 13 years? You two should have been married with at least three kids by now and her running around should be an afterthought but it's not. You are weak and don't deserve her."

Megan let my face go before grabbing at my sore ribs quietly holding all control of my body. Pain took over and I could hardly breath let alone speak.

"Lucky for you, I don't want Beyonce anymore. It was cute but she's still stuck on you and it's annoying. You've tapped her emotional side and created a bond no matter how much she fights it, she truly loves you and won't let you go. But it's okay... I'll get my little piece of Beyonce one day." Megan said her eyes trailing off to the cart where Ally was standing counting the apple sauce cups on the shelf.

Megan let me go and walked over to Ally who looked up at her holding a jar of applesauce.

Hello Pretty girl, you want to come home with me?" Megan said sweetly.