Peace

*Beyonce's P.o.v.*

Ally's little feet running across the floor woke me up. I looked over and saw that she had grabbed my phone and was out the door with it. I carefully sat up and saw Onika next to me sleeping propped up on a bunch of pillows. I leaned over and lightly pressed my lips against her temple before pulling away. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom to get ready for the day. Changing into a camel outfit I walked out to get Ally ready for the day.

I walked into her new room to see her watching my phone sucking on her 'secret' binky

I walked into her new room to see her watching my phone sucking on her 'secret' binky. Yeah, defiantly should have listened to Onika about that one. I walked over to Ally who was in her tent and knelled down.

 I walked over to Ally who was in her tent and knelled down

"Alexandria, Good Morning." I reply pausing the phone that was in her hand.

"Good Morning Papi." Ally mumbled through her pacifier.

"Are you ready to go get your Halloween costume?"

"YES!" Ally yelled.

"Ladybug, we have to be quiet. Mommy's sleeping."

"Okay Papi. I get dressed!"

I pick Ally up and take her to her bathroom and give her a quick shower and dry her off. I carried Ally to her room and grabbed a outfit for her and got her dressed and pulled her hair up into a ponytail leaving it to cascade down to the nape of her neck in soft curls. I grabbed her brown UGG boots and put them on for her.

I carried Ally downstairs and went to the closet and got my backpack and keys

I carried Ally downstairs and went to the closet and got my backpack and keys. I was buckling Ally in her car seat as Julius got in the front of the truck. I needed to grab something from the kitchen so I went back in the house. I almost screamed catching sight of Onika in the kitchen. because she was so quiet.

"Mamas, what are you doing down here?"

"I'm going with you." She replied quietly putting on her sunglasses.

Looking her over, I saw that she was dressed and even had on makeup.

"Onika, are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to be with you and Ally."

"Okay Mamas, as long as you're okay. Some sun would do you do good though."

I give Onika a quick peck on the lips and we left the kitchen hand and hand. We drove over to a new breakfast spot and had a nice meal before going to the costume store. In the store, Ally was whining for Nicki to carry her but she couldn't.

"Mommy, pick me up! Pick me up!"

"Mommy can't pick you up Ladybug her side hurts. Can I pick you up?"

"No! I want Mommy. Mommy's been laying in bed forever." Ally groaned.

Onika surprised me and got down to Ally's level. She took Ally's hands and kissed them before pulling her in for a hug carefully avoiding her still healing ribs.

"Relax Baby girl, Mommy knows you've been anxious to go out and do fun stuff again. Mommy's still getting better so you have to wait a little longer for me to carry you around okay?"

"Okay Mommy, I love you."

"I love you too Allybear."

I carefully snapped a few pictures of Ally and Onika while brushing away tears. I was happy to see her with Ally but sad because I knew Onika was going through a lot. We all were truly. It was fast move to our rental, Onika's recovery has been rough and her losing the baby was a lot. I couldn't be strong for Onika and I cried like a baby during her emergency D&C. Maybe because we had Ally, losing a baby hit different. But Onika and I found peace with it especially since she was worried that it was Chris' baby and she was stressed about it.

Onika gave Ally a peck on the cheej and held her hand out for me to help her up. I slid behind her and put my hands on her waist and gently pulled her up. Onika surprised me and gave me a kiss on the lips as she turned quickly to face me.

"I love you Papi."

"I love you too Mamas, I got us forever."

----

Quick update. Got y'all later on.

Excuse all errors.

Comment plz

---