35

Y/N POV:

"AHHHH!!" I shout while using my three quirks together. After that drama yesterday, uncle zawa trained us really hard so our weakness will not in our way and to expand our quirk even more.

My body is sore,full of sweats and even dirt. Because me and pixie-bon with tiger is fighting me so i enhance a speed and agility to my body.

"DIEE!" I yell while fighting with much more speed to them. While in the background, bakugou keeps smirking at his girlfriend and cross his arms because his too proud of her.

"Bakubro, why are you smirking there?" Kirishima ask in curiosity. Bakugou side eyed him and spoke proudly. "Do you hear that?, she got that from me" he say while smirking widely.

"Get back to work!" Uncle zawa said while the two just groan in pain and go back to training.

"Okay kitties! You need to bath y'all because you all stinks!" Mandalay said. The girls just cheered because they can relax their body after the intense training.

"Y/N, let's goooo!!" Mina said excitedly while jumping up and down. I just roll my eyes at her childish behavior.

************skip******************

"Let's go girls!" Mina yell while were on our towel and going to the bathhouse. The girls together jump and swim in the tub.

I just stood there and looking at them weirdly. Uraraka look at me and motion me to swim with them which i gladly did.

I unwrapped my towel around me and walk slowly to get in the bath.
I sat down and close my eyes then looking at them.

They all just stare at me wide eyes and gulping. I look at them with a confusion in my face. Mina clapped her hands with the other girls.

"Oi! What the fuck are you drooling over me!!" I said with an annoyed tone. Jirou sit beside me and explain.

"Your body is hot Y/N, the curves, your skin and everything, right mina?" Jirou said in a bored tone while they all nodded.

I sat there wide eyes while someone continued. "Y/N, you have an abs too. While your skin is super white and soft!" Momo exclaimed loudly enough for the boys hear.

"Teach us your work out!" They all yell and looking at your body even more. You blush 50 shades in your face.

"O-oi s-stop touching m-me. You a-all p-pervert! I yell to them while hiding my body from them.

While in the boys, they sat there blushing 50 shades in their faces. While mineta and denki just sat there imagining things while drooling.

"U-umm?" Kirishima broke the silence while blushing hardly and scratching the back of his neck, embarrassed of what the girls is talking to the other side.

"W-wow!" The two pervert boys exclaimed while their eyes is shining with a star on it. While bakugou sat there blushing harder than everyone thought.

It makes him mad that the boys imagining things inappropriate in their mind especially when it comes to you.

"OI DON'T TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!" He yell while bkushing hardly to the girls, which he just receive a laughing from the other side which it anger him even more.

His imagining in his head what the girls is talking about about you. Of course his a man and always his mind is getting dirty about it.

"Don't talk to Y/N like that, if she heard you talking some nasty shit about her, you all are dead" half n half said in a venom voice which it stiff all the boys except from me.