36

Y/N POV:

"TEST OF COURAGE!" Pixie-bob yell excitedly. The whole class cheered even though were tired about the training.

"COURAGE!" Mina, kirishima,deku,sero cheered happily while clapping their hands. While me and katsuki stood there rolling out eyes in annoyance.

Katsuki's hand is on my waist and slowly caressing it.

"Sorry you four, but your going to extra class right now because you 4 fail the exam." Uncle zawa said in a bored tone and ready to sleep.

"NOOO!" the 4 crying so much while uncle zawa cover them with his scarfs and drag them to the room.

Katsuki can't contain his laugh and laugh uncontrollably in the floor while holding his stomach.

I look at the four with annoyance and sigh. But when i look at katsuki my heart melt because of the sight. I know katsuki is pretending to be a big guy or i mean tough but right now he isn't scared to show his personality to our class and even me.

"Katsuki! Get your ass over here and don't roll like a dog!" I yell to him then smack his head. He stop laughing and glare at me with a steam coming from his ears and nose.

"SHUT THE FUCK WOMAN! THAT HURTS IDIOT!" he said while rubbing the part when i smack him. I sigh and hug him.

"Okay this is your partner" Mandalay said while saying some of our class mates she continued.
"The class 1-A will be partnered while the class 1-B will scare you all understood!"

"Yes Mandalay!"

Partners:

Uraraka and tsu

Tokoyami and shoji

Bakugou and todokori

Y/N and midoriya

Mandalay announce our partner.
I sigh because my partner is good.
I feel something glaring at my back and i know who was it.

"OI DEKU! SWITCH PARTNER WITH ME, I DON'T LIKE TO BE WITH ICY-HOT!!" He yell while stomping towards us. Midoriya shake on his boots because his scared to KaAcHaN.

"Katsuki, you need to go with icy hot, because that is being a real hero. Cooperation okay?" I said with a soft tone and a soft smile.

He softly grin at the mention of you saying icy-hot and he feel his face getting burn and he feels so many butterflies again.

You two are together now but why he is always feeling butterflies to you. Because he is falling harder and harder to you.

Todoroki and midoriya in the background stare at you two in awe. Because why? Because you calm katsuki so quickly and importantly you make him Smile

"Fine!" He said then pout. You look at the sight and begin to chuckle which made him look at you and blush even more then he chuckled too.

"Todoroki and bakugou, enter now" Mandalay announce. You look at katsuki through your lashes while he groan and look at you even more.

"But, i need cuddles and kisses later" he mumble through his breath. You smile at him then nodded happily.

He grin widely and peck your lips quickly then walk away. Before he walk away to you, you grab his shirt and kiss him passionately.

Him trying to processing anything right now. You stop and peck his nose quickly before walking away to him and going to your partner.

He just stood there shock, not knowing where you get your boldness because whenever you two will give a kiss, he will grab you first. But right now you just show him who's the boss right now which made him smile.