46 Pro Hero adult

KATSUKI POV:

The bakusquad are all following me and going to Eraserhead's office. Elena keep rumbling on how she is tired and her feet which I get annoyed.

"Oh god! I hope she's dead" i hear elena said while whispering under her breath. I feel my world stop and it crumble by pain and anger.

I wakl towards her with a super angry face and full of anger in my face with a dark aura surrounds me. I grab her collar which she look at me confused then i slam her back against the wall.

"DO YOU FUCKING WANT HER TO DIE HUHH!!" I yell loudly while kirishima and sero trying to calm me down and separating me from her.

"What you say?" She ask innocently while looking away from me. This is when i burst in anger.

"I FUCKING HEAR WHAT YOU SAID YOU FUCKING SLUT! NOW REPEAT IT RIGHT NOW IN MY FUCKING FACE!!" i yell loudly. the squad is now confuse which i pant while glaring at her.
She wants her dead?!!

"Hey bakugou? What's wrong? Were just going to Eraserhead's office to find if Y/N is alive?" Mina ask with a confuse in her face.

"THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT!! SHE JUST WISHED THAT MY GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD EARLIER WHILE MUTTERING TO HERSELF!!" I yell and stomping towards her but held my them.

"WHAT!" The whole squad froze at their spot while looking at her. I push them away from me and glare at her even more.

"WHAT DID SHE FICKING DO TO YOU HUH! YOU ARE NOT HERE WHEN SHE IS HERE!! SO YOU DIDN'T KNOW HER FULLY!!" I yell while angry tears is falling from my face.

Elena is shock at my outburst while trying to regret what she said but that didn't happen. She just look at her feet while tears is falling from her eyes but we didn't care.

"Do you know why?" She ask while slowly looking at us and she continued. "DO YOU KNOW WHY!!" She yell to us while sobbing harder.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY! I LOVE YOU SUKI!! THAT I WISHED THAT I AM HER!!" She yell to us while sobbing and glaring at us.

Kaminari is now backing off from her while trying to touch him.
"Don't touch me" kaminari said while glaring at her. Elena is now shaking from sadness.

The whole squad is now backing away from her. I wipe my remaining tears and look away. Mina look towards her with an anger on her face.

"You will never ever replace her ya hear me? YOU WILL NEVER EVER REPLACE HER!!" mina yell while trying not to strangle her.

"Elena, look, she is our close friend who is dead and trying to figure it out if she's alive or not. So please stay away from us from right on" kirishima said while silent tears falling from his eyes because of the thought that elena wished that your dead.

I step forward while i glare at her and said.
"Your kicked out in the bakusquad." I said in calmly tone while trying to calm my breathing and leave her alone. The bakusquad is now crying because of her wanting my girlfrined to become dead.

"LISTEN! IM GONNA FUCKING GET WHAT I WANT AND NO ONE WILL FUCKING STOP ME!" Elena in the distance said while i just roll my eyes while we walk onto eraserhead building.

"Thats was intense!" Sero yell while wiping his tears. The whole squad chuckled and whisper.

"YASSS!"

I just laugh and cross my arms. Kirishima look towards to me and ask which caught the attention of the group.

"Dude did you hear her clearly?" He ask. I nodded and glare at him. Mina happily jump and said.

"That girl is bad influence for us and she want you bakugou. And she wants Y/N to become dead." Mina said while continuing. "I know when we first met in UA this years ago. I know that she has something on her that I can't explain." Mina said.

The squad nodded while i just sigh and walking to Eraserhead's office but stop when jirou stop my hand.

"Were here and believe that Y/N is alive" she said while smirking to me. I smirk back while i open the door trying to calm my fast besting heart at the thought of Y/N is dead.

"Eraser?" I said lowly while aizawa look towards us with a smirk on his face. And we all just stood there confuse.

"You figure it out huh?" He ask while looking at us with a happy face. The whole squad froze including me.

"W-wait? What d-do you m-mean?" Mina ask with wide eyes while we turn to look at him. I sat there and looking at him.

"I said your figure it out that easily. You took a long time to figure this out" aizawa smirks widely while sipping his tea. The whole squad froze again while we all shout.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!"

Sorry if this is short
Follow me for many updates and don't forget to like
You just press it and boom
Its finish 😀😀😐