6

Y/N POV:

After what happen to you, hawks congratulate you.

Not noticing a huge wound beside you.

You quickly ran to your bathroom and clean your wounds.

But when you slowly lift your shirt, you got a open wound  in your right side but you didn't feel the pain and quickly cover them.

Because of how much blood you lost..

your face starting to become pale and your breathing started to get unevenly.

you look to your mirror and see yourself a mess.

you didn't go to hospital because its just a waste of time. And you hate it there.

Your vision started to become blurry.

you stumble a little, and wince again. But yeah, I'm not gonna lose to some stab.

"Tch pathetic, no one will gonna save me...." you whisper..

you stand up and look yourself in the mirror again, you look very pale but you needed to cover it up.

you slowly stand up and hissed in pain.

"shit..." you said while gripping your sides tightly in pain. you quickly cover it with towel.

You slowly go to your room while gripping to your side tightly and go to sleep.

"I'll be okay, just a minor injuries..." you mumble while drifting to sleep.

____________________________________

                    BAKUGOU POV:

I waited my parents to come home but it's late already.

Not until i hear some siren outside my house.

when i look out to my window, my eyes widen cause its a police car...

i hear the old hag yell.

"Thank you! Police officer!" My parents just wave and then bow.

I run outside my house in shock.

"Wtf is going on, are you two okay!!" I ask in a worried tone.

"Oh are you worried~!" the old hag ask teasingly while the old man nodded smiling.

"FUCK YOU BUT-! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!" i yell to them.

"We encounter an villain...." my old man sigh.

"WTF! IM GONNA KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT!" I yell while showing my explosion.

"But we were saved by a little girl that goes in UA!!" the old hag said sweetly while stars sparkling to her eyes.

"SAVED?!?!?!" I yelled with a wide eyes again..

My old man sigh and said.

"yes katsuki, she's in your age..." my old man said while my old hag smirk.

"she is very interesting and strong but she is very injured though, I feel sorry for her..." the old hag said sadly while plopping to the sofa.

"Girl?! No fucking way?!" My thought said.

I roll my eyes and yawn to see, that I'm not ineterested.

"what's her shitty name?!" I said while growling.

"Oh it's Y/N!" the old man said while smiling.

"wait-WHAT THE FUCK! SHE'S MY NEW SHITTY  CLASSMATE!" i yelled with a disbelief look in my
face.