15

Y/N POV:

i walked behind them cause icy-hot wants to talk with us. I scowled and huffed angrily while thinking.

"i just want to eat and this is what i got. A fucking intense drama." Your thoughts said.

We all stop at the empty hallway.

Icy-hot is in front of us while broccoli boy is beside me. I crossed my arms and wait for them talk but greeted by complete silence just staring at each other.

I raise my one eyebrow indicating that "come on continue."

after many minutes its complete silence again.

I look to broccoli boy but his nervous.My thoughts cut off by icy-hot.

"Im here to talk you two..." he said boredly. I huff angrily and nodded but look away while broccoli boy fiddling his fingers.

" w-what do y-you want u-us to t-talk a-about what?" Midoriya ask While stuttering.

"I apologize to my behavior earlier. Im doing that cause of my bastard old man...." Todoroki mumble the last part. me and broccoli boy stood there shock not knowing what to say. He continue but stepping forward to midoriya.

"Im gonna ask you midoriya. You and all might are always talking and connected. Are you all might's secret child?" Todoroki said in a venom tone While glaring to him.

I looked at midoriya with gasp expression and stifling to laugh while midoriya just sweating so much and waving his hands infront of his face.

"H-how could Y-you say t-that?" He ask nervously while todoroki glare to him intensely.

i stood there not knowing what to do. But instead i just laugh.

"HAHAHA!! ALLMIGHT'S SECRET CHILD?!HAHA SERIOUSLY!?!" I yell loudly and hold my stomach while laughing maniacally.

they stood their shocked but todoroki glare to me even more.

Todoroki walk infront of me.

"and you. You are-" the next sentence it will shocked me and glare to him.

                    KATSUKI POV:

my squad go to cafeteria to eat cause im fucking hungry right now. im angry cause i came 4th place beat by that stupid nerd deku.

We all seat at out table but y/n is nowhere to  be seen in the cafeteria. I recall earlier what that icy-hot said to her.

"Midoriya and Y/N can we all talk."

So i decided to find her.

I stood up and walk away but interrupted by shitty hair.

"Where are you going bakubro?" Shiite hair ask while scratching at the back of his neck.
the other 4 idiots just nodded.

"And Y/N is nowhere to be seen?" Said pikachu. But i interrupted them.

"Im gonna find her sit the f down!!"
I yell to them hiding my heating cheeks and walk away.

"So manly!" said shitty hair at the distance while tape dispenser and racoon eyes shout.

"I SHIP IT!!" They yell and giggle at each other, i just roll my eyes walking until i hear voice and i know its icy-hot.

"Are you all might's secret child?" He asked. But i don't know who is he talking so i decided to eavesdrop to him.

Many minutes past, someone started laughing.