38

Y/N POV:

after katsuki's gone. I can't help to sob because im alone again.

"So let's start again" dabi said with a smirk on his face while toga clapping her hands excitedly. Then i just sat there looking at the floor with a sad smile while tears repeatedly falling in my eyes.

They will not gonna save me
Anymore.

Seconds by seconds, minutes by minutes, hours by hours, days by days im here in this fucking cage. Hopeless and beaten up.

I eat food irregularly here. One meal in one day so i always starve everyday. I didn't notice the time and days on how many times i get beaten up.

Day and day turn into a months where i miss katsuki and katsuki only. I always imagine our memories when he and i got together which made me cry and sob here silently whispering his name repeatedly and saying.

"I miss you and i love you katsuki"

KATSUKI POV:

"FUCK! Did you fucking find here or not! It's been a fucking month!" I said while slamming my fist to the table where the heroes all seated including the class 1-A.

"You need to calm down, young Baku-" before all might could finish i interrupted again by yelling.

"ME CALM DOWN! HA! YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME AREN'T Y'ALL! ARE YOU ALL GOING TO FIND HER OR NOT!!" I yell and show my explosion to them.

"Bakugou, were trying our best to find her but we don't knoe the location and trying to find her. But we promise that the heroes are finding her because she is our little gem, ae know that she's strong. Have faith from her." Aizawa saud bluntly while looking at her files.

"Please aizawa-sensei, Y/N I s our friend. Please find her!" Mina cried beside me while the girls join her. The boys is looking at the floor, i guess they don't know what to do.

"STUPID! FUCKING FIND HER! YEA HEAR ME! SHe is my fucking I-idiot. M-my I-idiot." I said while my voice cracked at the end of my sentence which is they widen their eyes at my weakness.

Fuck please baby, hold on were coming
To get you.

2 months past and no news for her. Everytime i go home my family will always notice me this sad and not talking to them.

I love her but i couldn't do anything to save her. She saved me but i couldn't save her. What fucking boyfriend am i huh!.

"Katsuki?" The old hag is calling me while we all eating the table. I just stared at the food and gruff in response.

"What do you need hag?" I say in a soft voice. Then i hear some slamming in the table and some glass shattered, but i didn't look up and just staring at my food.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NOT EATING PROPERLY! YOUR NOT GETTING A PROPER SLEEP THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE A DARK EYEBAGS! YOUR NOT A TALKATIVE OR SHOUTING ANYMORE!! WHAT WRONG WITH YOU HUH!" The old hag said while panting. The old man patting her back trying to calm him down but no use.

"Mitsuki, katsuki is having a hard time do-" my old man trying to reassure her but no use again and ahe continued.

"No no NO! I KNOW YOU LOVE HER BUT PLEASE! KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY! IF SHE IS IN HERE AND SEE YOUR HEALTH SHE WILL SCOLD YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" Old hag yell while I didn't look up to them.

The hag walk over to me and lift my head before shouting.
"YOU BRAT You need to- oh honey" she said when she look at my face that full of tears.

The old man soften his eyes because they see that their son is crying their eyes to them.