16

Y/N POV:

After that incident. I notice bakugou's behavior but i just shrug it off, until the two pervert people in my class come to me.

"Hi Y/N!" the pervert grape ask while drooling to me, while pikachu gave me a thumbs up.

the three boys in my bakusquad looked to them suspiciously.

"What the fuck you want!" I yell while glaring to them. I know that they want to say something to me so they here.

"Sensei said that all the girls in Class 1-A must wear a cheerleading outfit!" They rant while nodded and smile weakly. I widen my eyes and stand up while the three glare to them.

"LIKE HELL SHE WILL!" Bakugou shout while holding the two of their collars andthey shook in fear.

"Unmanly bros..." kirishima said while crossing his arms and shook his head.

tape dispenser slam the table and we all looked at him while he continue

"Your not gonna tricked our Y/N!" He said While hugging me to my side and glare to them.

I smirk to them and cross my arms and sigh loudly.

"Thanks bros, but they're right motherfuckers!" I yell While giving them my middle finger.

The three of my bros punch the other side of their hand to ready the fight. But stop when they apologise to me and run to nowhere.

We stood there dumbfounded and laugh.

I wipe my fake tear to my eyes and hug them all. They are all surprise to my actions and give in.

But when i look to bakugou, he has a slight tint pink in his cheeks but quickly turn away.

I decided to tease him.

"well, are you blushing like a tsundere!" I teased while wiggling my eyebrows while smiling innocently.

the 3 boys stifling their laughs until it burst out.

While bakugou stood there completely flustered and angry at the same time. Steaming coming to his ears.

"YOU!-" before he can finish we all ran.

We ran as fast as we can while laughing hardly. We hear some stomping behind us while shouting.

"I have a good and funny friends"

************skip********************

"AND NOW FOR THE NEXT GAME IS CAVALRY BATTLE!" Midnight announce while licking her lips seductively. While we all cringe and just shrug.

"THIS IS WHEN YOU NEED A 4 MEMBERS. WE HAVE CALLED A RIDER. THE ONE HAS A HEADBANDS IN THEIR HEADS WITH THEIR POINTS. THIS GAME CONCLUDES SNATCHING THE HEADBANDS WITH EACH MEMBERS. IF YOU SNATCHED MORE HEADBANDS YOU WILL GAIN MORE POINT. SO THE HIGHEST POINTS WILL BE 10 MILLION" she cheered loudly. While we all gasp. Seriously 10 million.

"AND OUR WINNER EARLIER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA. SO HE WILL HOLDING THE 10 MILLION" we all look at him with dark auras to our body. Including me this game I didn't want to show mercy. They will beg for me to give them mercy. And i like it!

I heard him mutter. "Oh no" while sweat dropping until midnight interrupt."NOW CHOOSE YOUR TEAMS. I WILL GIVE YOU 10 MINS TO FOR A TEAM AND A RIDER. GOODLUCK!" while winking to us.

Many people begging to me to be their team. But i need the members that is strong and compatible to my quirk.

"Pick me pls"

"Me, pick me"

"Pick me"

Im gonna pick but someone tugs my wrist and quickly pulling away to them. But i quickly know who is this because of the scents. Smells like caramel.