3

Second point of View:

____________________________________

Now your plane landed in japan, this is your 3rd time coming here in japan.

your mom is japanese that's why you knew pro heroes here.

you speak many languages, so you are okay with interacting people, but your behavior is quite off..

you didn't have friends when you're little, until now because of your slow respond and a vulgar

"Im here in japan...." you said in relief tone.

Until you hear your name being called and it makes you want to crawl in the hole.

you turned around to see your uncles and aunty.

"Y/N!!" your aunty midnight and uncle mic calling you with a wide grin and a big eyes.

you sigh again because their like immature adults.

Your aunty tackle you in a hug.

she squeeze you so tight while your head just fall into her chest, which made you blush in embarrassment.

many people is looking at y'all weirdly.

"Aunty! I can't breathe! let me go!" You mutter and patting her hands.

she squeak and let you go.

uncle mic just smile and  uncle zawa just sigh for their immaturity.

"We misss youuuu Y/N!" your uncle mic said while smiling widely to you, you just roll your eyes and nod for response.

uncle zawa put his other hand to your head and ruffle slowly.

"Me too kid, but they are too immature to be adult..." he said tiredly, he forgot to sleep which made you chuckle in your own thoughts.

"I wanna go home!" you mutter tiredly not bothering to look at them.

they just chuckled and drive you to your house.

Your house is kinda normal house, you didn't pay so much because you're the only one who lives.

you have your own car and motorcycle.

(Btw let's say that's it's legal to have a own car and motorcycle in this age")

They bid their goodbye's and you just nod before closing your door.

"What a tired day.."you mutter and plop to the couch looking to the old pictures of your mom.

"watch me from the sky mom, im gonna be a hero for you, im gonna follow your footsteps and bring L/N name in the top, i will make you proud to me"

____________________________________

                     Bakugou POV:

"OI Brat! Wake Up its your 1st day in damn UA!" My old hag yell while waking me up.

I look at her in an annoyed face.

"FUCK OFF! GET OUT TO MY ROOM YA HAG!" I yell and shut my door aggressively

And yes, my old man calm us down..

I brush my teeth while humming in annoyance.

"DIE YOU DAMN GERMS!" I shout while looking at myself in the mirror while brushing aggressively.

My old hag interrupted me again.

"SHUT IT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" she growl loudly.

I look away in annoyance not bothering again.