28

Y/N POV:

All the class 1-A is standing outside in the ground beta with my lovable boyfriend beside me. He caress my hands with his thumbs and slightly peck it.

I smile warmly to him and look at the teacher. I mean teacher. What are they doing all here?. Im trying to question my thoughts but interrupted with them.

"So you all here because your practical exam is going right now." Uncle zawa explain bluntly. Denki amd mina smiles brightly as anyone one of us.

"YEHEY!, WERE ONLY FIGHTING BOTS! CURRY AND CAMP!!" They all yell and clapped their hands for excitement.

I smirk and look towards my family.
Uncle zawa smirks widely and point it to uncle nezu.

"Sorry kids, but you all wrong." Uncle nezu said with cheery voice. He continued. "Because you will be fighting the teacher!"

Uncle nezu pointed to all of the teachers. We all gasped loudly and feeling my legs buckled underneath me which it caught by my boyfriend.

"But principal nezu, that's impossible. Fighting a teacher is too much" uraraka ask with a scared look on her face.

"Because the your class is targeted by the villains. So the teachers and i talked about it, so you all become prepared on a big fight with them when you encountered them." Uncle nezu said.

*let's skip the other members, just pretend it idiotssssss********

"And Bakugou, midoriya and Y/N wilk fighting-" uncle zawa stop his sentence with a loud laugh from behind them.

We all hear it and look at them with confused on their face, but i know exactly who HE is.

"Ha ha ha!, I AM HERE!" uncle might jump infront of us with a big smile on his face. We stood there stunned not knowing what to do.

"A-allmight?" Midoriya mumble and stared at him wide eyes. I stood there shock and look to my beloved boyfriend.

"Tel, we can fucking do this. Beat the shit out of him and we win." Katsuki said while smirking and glare at him

"Katsuki!" I said while glaring at him.
He "tch" and walk away from me. I sigh from his stubbornness and look to his rival friend.

"We just need a plan" i said to midoriya while he nodded and muttering to his smile.

********skip*********************

"Go!!" A speaker said. Me,katsuki amd midoriya run together.

"Kaachan we need a plan!" Midoriya said while panting from running but katsuki keeps running not minding him.

I run with my boyfriend with a sigh cause i know that if i join to them, they all just not listen to me.

"Kaachan, we need to run from allmight because his the number 1 hero!!" Midoriya said. But katsuki keeps humming from anger and steam coming from his ears.

I know that this two his childhood enemies. But i can't do so much more to become quiet and listen to their conversation while I'm thinking the plan to defeat my uncle.

"Kaachan, we ne-" before he could finish the sentence. Katsuki punched midoriya in the face. My thoughts snapped with them and look at them angrily.

"WE NEED TO DEFEAT HIM BY FIGHTING NERD!!" katsuki yell while looking at the floor and turn his hand into fist.

"THAT'S WHY WE DIDN'T HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION!!" Midoriya yelled back to him while panting.

I have enough of them because they didn't want to serious this fucking exam. My true self is coming back from me.