4

____________________________________

Second Point of View of Bakugou:

____________________________________

Second day of class and im starting to get bored.

On the first day of class which deku is on the last name which make me grin, but I'm still mad that he didn't even tell me that he discover his quirk.

I freaking thought his a useless deku without a quirk.

Knock! Knock!

I roll my eyes not bothering to look at it.

"Excuse me maam! But this is class 1-A!" Iida said while doing some robot sign.

"Oh I see, so you're my classmate.." A woman said. I blink rapidly. She has an accent.

I slowly look at it and see a gorgeous woman who is standing in the door. She has a UA uniform on with a sling bag. Her hair is in a messy bun with a earphones hanging around her neck.

"a new classmate?" They all started to whisper.

"The fuck?!" My thoughts said.

"Stop gossiping about me, I can y'all hear..." the girl mutter while looking around us.

I raise my eyebrows in disgust.

"And who the fuck are you saying like that to us?" I interrupted, standing up and glaring her straight in the eyes.

I noticed her eyes..

"A dead eye?" My thoughts said.

She blink and look away.

"She's new in this class, sit down." Aizawa said.

I blink still looking at her.

"Okay, so this is y/n l/n, my only niece." Aizawa said in a bored tone.

The whole class still processing on what he said.

"The fuck?" I yell in shock.

"So this girl is your niece but she's totally a brat?!" I yell in disgust.

"Oi! I'm still here idiot!" She spat.

"Who the heck are you calling idiot?!" I ask in shock tone. I didn't expect her to answer me like that.

"You?! Who else?!" She spat again walking slowly to me . Not noticing my burning hands.

"Bakugou!" Aizawa warn while activating his quirk.

"HAHAHAHA explosion.... Such a-" she whisper while looking at my hands.

"ITS NOT FUCKING LAME!!" I Yell back.

She got stun at my reaction not noticing her face.

I look away and sit down.

"I'm strong, why would she laugh at my quirk..."

__________________________________

                                  Y/N POV

__________________________________

HAHAHAHA explosion.... Such a-" I  whisper while looking at at his hands in big eyes

"ITS NOT FUCKING LAME!!" He yell back.

I got stun at his reaction. I look down in shame, and covered my face with my hair.

He look away and sit down not looking back at me.

"I'm just gonna tell him how much I love his quirk..." my thoughts said.

I look away and sat down at the back.

Aizawa noticed this tension and began to speak.

"Okay, are you ready to began your test?"Aizawa ask you while going to his cocoon.

"Yes!!" You excitedly said.