11

Y/N POV:

i sat at the bed not doing anything cause my mind is thinking what happen earlier. My uncle and aunty are injured cause i didn't protect them even if i know how to handle it cause i already experienced it.

I don't know why i didn't move. Like my limbs is stuck, my mind is directly at their leader. His creepy smile, his other hand in his face, and even his quirk.

I just i don't know. I feel, i feel like.

I feel like "Scared".

Some nurses try to talk to me but i just shrug them all not in the mood to talk. Until i stand up while stumbling.

"Maam your injured your not allowed to walk until the doctor arrive.." the nurse said calmly to me. But i don't give a fuck to them cause im visiting my uncle and aunty.

"I DON'T CARE!" i yell while growling to her even my legs are screaming in pain. But I decided to walk.

"But maa-" before she can said it all I Interrupt her again.

"IM VISITING MY UNCLE AND AUNTY SO NO ONE WILL STOP ME NOT EVEN YOU!" i yell to her.

The nurse shook in fear. So she call the other nurses. They trying to calming me down but no avail. So they walk with me so i can go to their room.

im in the front of their door i stop. I sigh and breathe heavily and knock 3 times .

I hear some footsteps walking to the door.

When they open the door it reveal aunty midnight.

She look at me surprise cause i didn't look at her at all. I quickly go inside while looking at my floor.

But when i turn to them. I see my uncle might, nezu, cementoss and aunty midnight with them looking at me with curiosity.

While i look at the two who injured earlier. Their they are uncle zawa and
Aunty thirteen (i dont know what is gender of thirteen. So I decided that she/he a girl)

When i look at them. They are in horrible state and i fucking hate it.

I fucking hate it so much.

I weakly turn my hand into fist while struggling to talk.

"This is my fault..." i said softly that they didn't hear me. Uncle might sigh and ask.

"Young Y/N What are you saying. We didnt hear you?" Uncle might said.

"I SAID THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT!!" i yell to them all with all of my might.

They all just stare at me shock....

"Y/N this is-" before uncle zawa can finish it. I interrupted again.

"THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT. IM BEING A SCAREDY CAT AND DIDNT SAVE EVERYONE. I JUST SAT THERE AND WATCH THEM DYING INFRONT OF MY EYES AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING CAUSE IM BEING SCARED. IM MORE EXPERIENCED THAN OTHER STUDENTS HERE BUT IM THE ONE WHO DIDN'T HELP. IM THE ONE WHO BEING SAVED BY OTHERS. THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT!" i shout to them while they're just staring at me wide eyes and not saying anything.

I began to tear up infront of them and started sobbing.

"This is my fault if i fight back to them. I will be able to save uncle and aunty and whole class 1-A!" You yell while you sniff.

My body is shaking uncontrollably while sobbing even aunty midnight started to tear up cause of my weak sight right now.

I continued "I've been  training all my life and i didn't get to save you all..." i mutter while i fall to my knees still sobbing.

I put my right hand with a fist to my heart while trying to hurt myself.

"Im being scared!!" I whisper while i repeat it again and again. aunty midnight run to me and hug me. my uncles come to me and try to calm me down.

Uncle zawa stand up and come to me.          even if his injured. He walk to me and hug me while im still sobbing.

He said loudly that everyone to hear.

"Y/N this is not your fault. Me and your aunty thirteen will get hurt cause thats hero what to do. They sacrificed themselves for them, for you. We know that your training whole life. That's why your strong. But its natural to become scared because your so young and your only a teenager whose life is simple but kind. The other people just judge whatever they want. Bit you are our happiness and we'll protect you until to our death, we love you little gem." He said calmly

I just cry harder. they all so kind. They all hug me like their own child. Im happy to become their my family cause even if your mom is dead and your dad is asshole. They treat me like their own child and im happy for that.

I sob harder and squeeze them so much not in sadness but in happiness.

They help me everything.

Until I fell asleep while hugging them while thinking what uncle zawa said to me.

"Im happy that i cry of happiness. This is my 1st time crying like this and i love it."

falling to slumber not knowing that the blonde is listening since the beginning she came to visit her uncle's and aunties.

                    KATSUKI POV:

                 EARLIER:

im walking to the hallway of the hospital cause Y/N isn't doing well earlier so i just want to check up on her cause i care bout her.

Im still walking until i hear some shouting. I see her walking to the room of her uncle with some of the nurses. So i decide to hide.

I see her clenching her fist while shaking uncontrollably. And enter the room without looking at her Aunty.

I go to the door. I will open it but quickly stop because someone is shouting inside the door. So i decided to eavesdropping to their conversation.

"THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT. IM BEING A SCAREDY CAT AND DIDNT SAVE EVERYONE. I JUST SAT THERE AND WATCH THEM DYING INFRONT OF MY EYES AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING CAUSE IM BEING SCARED. IM MORE EXPERIENCED THAN OTHER STUDENTS HERE BUT IM THE ONE WHO DIDN'T HELP. IM THE ONE WHO BEING SAVED BY OTHERS. THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT". Y/N shout to them. And i listened to them wide eyes not knowing what to do.

I hear her sobbing so much. And some thud.

This is my first time to see her in vulnerable situation. And to hear her crying this much.

"So thats why she didn't feel well earlier cause she's thinking that she didn't help us."

I hear everything i can. I stop listening and walk out not wanting to visit her anymore cause she's talking to them right now and i don't want to interrupt to them.

But i care about her. And hearing her saying that this is her fault is aching my heart and i don't fucking know why.

She is unique to the other girls. She is different. Her attitude is feisty, always angry  in the outside but softy in the inside.

im planning to take you out in the dark side to you become happy again. Im gonna take your shell and shine like a flower that needs water to bloom.

And im going to do that to you so you become happy again. I promise to myself while walking outside the hospital.