17

Y/N POV:

"SO THIS IS YOUR OPPONENT!" Midnight announce while smiling.
We all look at the board. I find my name and my opponent is electrical pikachu.

I smirk cause this will be an easy fight. But I don't underestimate him cause i know im gonna win. "Im gonna give you a shoulder to cry on okay?" Pikachu said while pointing himself and smirking.

"Yeah, just you wait and your gonna cry on my shoulder!" While smirking.
I hear growl at my back cause we flirting with each other.

I look to see it's bakugou. "Hmm you jealous?" I smirk widely while crossing my arms. Bakugou widen his eyes and look away, but i see some red tints in the tips of his ears.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! IM NOT JEALOUS!!" He yelled while stomping away.

I just sigh and smirk. I walk away and go to the vending machine cause me and pikachu are first to fight. Until someone bump to me.

"Y/N!" while growling loudly. I notice his scent and voice and look at the floor while shaking uncontrollably.

"What are you doing here? I thought you have business in USA?" i said lowly as possible.

"To watch you fight and be number 1 hero here and to surpass allmight." He said bluntly while glaring at me.

"Im not a fucking tool you old man!!!" I yell loudly while shaking in anger. My father raise his eyebrow and yell." DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE WOMAN IM YOUR FATHER, YOUR HERE BECAUSE OF ME SO BE THANKFUL YOU BRAT, DO WHAT I SAY TO KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE AND BE THE NEW NUMBER 1 HERO HERE IN JAPAN. YOU BETTER WIN THIS FESTIVAL SO YOUR NOT USELESS ANYMORE."

i look at him, anger in my eyes and said. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I HAVE MY OWN LIFE OLD-" before i can say. My father raise his hand at me and slap me hard that it will make a loud noise.

I stood there wide eyes and touch the painful in my right cheek while trying to comfort myself and not to cry infront of my old man.

I didn't speak just stare at him. "USELESS, YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER IF YOUR USELESS IN THIS FAMILY!!"
He yelled and before i speak someone interrupted me.

"This is your daughter not a tool sir." Someone said at my back. But when i look at it it's midoriya.

"And who are you, Y/N's boyfriend?, what a pathetic and little piece of shit!" While glaring at me. Midoriya said." DON'T SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT, SHE'S NOT A TOOL. YOU WANT HER TO BECOME NUMBER 1 FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" he yell amd glare to my father.

I stood there wide eyes not knowing what to say. Before my dad could speak. He grab my hand and run. I follow him with painful expression because of the hard slap in my face.

I slap his hands and glare at the floor. " why did you do that?" I whisper to him. While he look at me with painful expression and sigh. He said." I hear your whole conversation and the slap thing." While looking at me.

I sigh. Anger fill in my eyes and has a red handprint in my right cheek.
So i decided to cover it in my hair. And mutter " thanks izuku." While looking up to see his face. While my eyes filled with tears but trying to holding my tears to flow.

Izuku nodded and before he speak someone interrupted. "SO NOW WERE GONNA START, GO TO YOUR WAITING ROOM!" said the speakers.

I sigh and wave to him and going to my own waiting room.

IZUKU POV:

His father is scary but I didn't mind it. He is hurting Y/N so i gotta protect her no mather what cause were friends. And that's what friends do.

I walk to the stand of 1-A quietly. And my squad notice my behavior so uraraka decided to talk to me. " Hey deku what's the problem?" While everyone turn to me.

I gulp and waving my hands to them nervously. "Sorry, im just thinking something." While sweating hardly.

Kaachan look at me not convincing and look away to me. I sit down and watch their fight. I notice earlier that she is angry but i don't know what this fight is going.

BACK TO YOUR POV:

"AND NOW WE HAVE THE ELECTRICITY SHOCK AND PIKACHU OF CLASS 1-A, DENKI KAMINARI!" present mic said. And pikachu enter the arena while smirking at me giving me a two thumbs up.

"AND FOR OUR STRONG AND CONFIDENT GIRL OF THE CLASS 1-A TOO, AND DO NOT FORGET THAT SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE NUMBER 1 HERO OF USA FIRESTORM. Y/N L/N" while smirking and yelling to the audience.

I look at the floor while my hair is covering my whole face with dark aura surrounds me. I enter the arena while the audience cheered loudly.

I just stand there not looking up caise my handprint is in my face and I don't want anyone else to see that im fucking weak.

"NOW START" present mic yelled loudly.

I just stood there and not moving. I just stared at the floor while pikachu keep talking.

BAKUGOU POV:

"START"

i look closely to their fight but Y/N Didn't move to her positions. What's happening to her? But isn't she moving?? My thoughts stopped when pikachu 1st strike.

All of my fucking classmates stared and whispering to each other on what happen to you.

"Wait what isn't she moving at all?" Said the freaking frog. While they all nodded. I gripped the railing tight.

"Midoriya what's happening when you are gone did you and Y/N talk??" Asked half n half.

So I look quickly to that freaking nerd for the explanation. But he fucking waved his hands infront of his face. " no no just watch it" and sit down.

I look to the fight again but she's looking down again and not moving dammit! .

The pikachu go on the 1st move. He shout."1.3 million volt!" And shock
Y/N. But Y/N dodge it activate her eart quirk.

She stomp to the ground and the earth appear to the pikachu. It's surrounds him like a big big cave .
(Like shoto but it's just like a earth quirk)

I shock to the intense of her quirk. All the class and even the audience are shock cause its only 3 seconds.

"WOW! BIG SCALE ATTACK! CAN YOU MOVE KAMINARI?" present mic said while stood there shock.

"Ofcourse not, i can't move it at all" said pikachu while he stuck there shock too.

"KAMINARI IS IMMOBILIZED, Y/N ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Midnight said. And they all cheered and shout for her name but she just walk out.

I quickly stand up and go to her. I need to find what's going on with her right now.