18

Y/N POV:

I walk out to that field and walking slowly. When im in the quiet amd empty hallway. That is when i start breaking myself.

I clench my fist while shaking uncontrollably, and started sobbing while i fall in my knees and cry. I mumble" dammit,useless, dammit,useless" while i scream harder.

I sob and started punching the wall with my right hand. One punch, 2nd punch, and 3rd punch.

I just stay there still sobbing while I put my forehead to the wall and scream again. Cause of that fucking old man. I started talking to myself.

"Why am i so useless?" While punching the wall until my knuckles turn into a purple bruise. Not knowing that red orbs watching you breakdown.

BAKUGOU POV:

When i come to hear, i hear shouting and punching. When i look at it it's
Y/N while muttering " why am i useless?" And continuing her breakdown.

But i come to her, hold her hand and put her close with my body. I put my left hands behind her head while my righ hand put it into behind her waist, hugging her to comfort her.

"Shh it's okay." I said softly and patting her back while holding her tight in my arms.

Y/N POV:

"Shh it's okay." Someone said. And it's rasphy but softly with caring. I smell his scent and it's caramel. So i know this is bakugou.

" hey, hey look at me Y/N." He said to me nicely and softly. I look at him still sniffing. I look at his eyes and he look at me in the eyes with caring and love.

He softly caress my right cheek with his left hand with his thumb while holding me close to his warm embrace.

I hug him close cause I feel comfortable with him. Or i say. I enjoy his presence.

"Tell me what's wrong?" While softly caressing my cheek and patting my back. I sit at the wall while he sit beside me.

Silence lingering at us cause of what happen. He put his right hands to my left hand for holding hands. Indicating of comfort.

I tell him everything and he is angry of my old man right now until. He gaze at me with his beautiful red orbs filled with caring and concern.

He lean at me while i lean to him. He put his forehead against mine and said. "Hey i-" but stopped and inhale again and speak. " i love you" after he said that he smiled to me. A real smile or i say a rare smile.

I feel myself smiling too cause of this fucking feelings i answer him " i love you too" while smiling and a red blush forming to his cheeks and mine.

"Finally" he said. While leaning amd kiss me in my lips. I kiss him back. He out his hands on my hips pulling me close to him. While i put my hands behind his neck and beginning to kiss.

He kiss me with full of passion and love in his eyes and savoring the taste in our mouths. So this is the feeling of love.

He remove his hands to my hips and going to my butt and squeezing it. I gasp to the feeling while he took this opportunity to slid his tongue in my mouth. And exploring my whole mouth.

I moan to the feeling. He stopped and look at me filled with love and passion. I smiled to him and hug him squealing while he laugh at my giggliness.

"Cute" he mutter but i hear it. And smirk " oh thank you hottie." I said while he smirk and we laugh again.

"So are we together now?" While smiling at him. Pure smile. While stood there and blush harder.

"Yea, whatever you want." He mutter and look away from me to hide his dark blush. My smile falters and frown.

"Ask me" while i sigh. He just panic and sigh and his blush on his face gets darker. His pounding heart increasing like he can't breath.

"W-will Y-you b-be my G-girlfriend?" He ask nicely ans nervously while looking down on his feet. I put my hands to his face to look at me. And said." Ofcourse i would love to" while smiling sweetly to him.

He smiled and hug me tighter. And wink at me and said." I love you"

I replied."I love you too baby" while smiling to him and heat rushing to my cheeks. He stood there shock cause i call him a "baby" you knoe a nickname.

"Hey, don't you dare listen to your old man. Your not useless. Your strong but im stronger than you got it." While smirking to me. I nodded and kiss his cheek.

"Let's go sweetheart." He said to me while i blush harder. And continued." Did my girlfriend just blush" while i blush harder and he just laugh wholeheartedly.

"Stop it" while looking away adn start walking with him beside me. He just laugh and kiss me again.

"Stop!" While blushing hardly.

I love this man