50 Pro Hero adult

JAMES POV:

That fucking bastard! After he pick that fucking slut,he just choose to ignore our leader for her! We know about lead and that bastard history! But fuck! I couldn't help to gave them two a glare.

"Just take it easy James, we both know that if we harassed this two right here, our lead will not gonna be happy about this. She loves him more that anything so refrain it!" Brandon scold me.

I sigh and look towards them with a furrowed eyebrows. The whole squad is now in a serious face which they didn't like. They didn't even know what our lead's problem is and hoe she achieve her dreams by herself and we were all idolized and proud of her.

KATSUKI POV:

After there introduction, they all chatted happily while discussing the mission. The 1-A class is curious about the baby squad, so they ask something about there personal life.

"Hey shrindo!" Mina said while smiling widely. I just there, drinking my softdrink but im still listening to them.

"Hmm" the tired boy look at her. Kirishima continued. "How do y'all meet and be a one group?" He ask while scratching his neck.

The baby squad look at each other and communicating using there eyes. Todoroki continued. "If you don't want us to know, we are al-" before he could finish the aiko girl continued.

"Ahh! We all meet when were second years!" She yell with a sparkle in her eyes. The class 1-A look at each other while lida continued.
"Did you know about her being dead?"

"Yes! We we're!" The aiko intereupted again. Deku continued.
"So? H-how did Y-you all meet her?" Deku stuttered causing me to huff loudly and narrow my eyes to them.

"Ahh! When she is new to our hero school in states, she is just quiet and not talking to us." Aiko said. The whole bakusquad look at each other and yell.

"EHHHH?!!"

"Y/N isn't usually quiet. She is always loud and always insulting the others?" Kaminari said while the whole class just nodded.

"Ah! Your all wrong!" Shrindo said while continued. "She is super quiet and even intelligent when it comes to subjects." He said while closing his eyes.

"I can't imagine her being like that" momo said while putting her hands to her face. I huff and said.
"Because eraser said to us that she didn't want to leave us, so i think that's why idiots!" I yell while rolling my eyes.

"Correct!" The whole baby squad announce while i just cross my arms and tell. "Just fucking continue!" I yell while looking away. I want to know what kind is she living there.

"So? Me, and the squad are always trying to talk to her. But she just shrug and walking away from us." James said. Sero stood up and tell.
"She is lile that when were in the 1st year. Right class!" He yell while we are just nodded.

"So is she live there comfortably?" Todoroki ask. The whole squad is now quiet while cherry just sigh and look at us in a sad face.

"No no! She is always tired when she goes to school, she is always hungry but she excels the subjects and the heroics together. " cherry sigh and clenched her fist.

"Our squad without Y/n is hell. Our family is full of problems."brandon said while looking at us in the eyes.

"So she is-" elena said while the baby squad just sigh and nodded before saying.

"Yeah, she's poor"

The whole class stun while i just clenched my fist tughter and standing up. "SO HER ABUSIVE FATHER! DIDNT GIVE HER A MONEY TO LIVE! SO WHAT SHE IS DOING THERE!!" i yelk while panting and looking at them.