Chapter 26

Erin McAfee

"Zac, don't you dare do it!" I warned him while using my couch as a shield from him.

"What? Babe, I am only standing here." He answered mischievously.

Currently, he was chasing because he will rub the icing of the cupcake onto my face.

"You won't fool me, Zac. Stop it! The last thing I want is to make a mess here in my living roo... You ninny!" I immediately cursed when he quickly put the blue sticky icing on my cheek. He held me by my waist and locked my whole body with his legs then smudged all the icing all over my face.

He then took another cupcake from the coffee table and was about to smudge it all over my face again but I managed to free my arm from his hold and accidentally smudged it all over his shirt.

I gasped because he was wearing a white sweater.

"Oh my God, Zac! I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to, I was aiming for your face." I said as I tried to remove some of the icing on his sweater but by doing so, it went all over. Wrong fucking move!

This sweater looks so expensive by the way. Huhuhu.

"Erin, it's fine. It's bound to happen." He held my hands full of icing and smiled at me boyishly.

"But still, I'm really really sorry." I apologized sadly.

"Then show me if you really are." He winked at me and I know what he meant by that so I didn't hesitate to close the gap between us and kissed him slowly. He let me lead the kiss and I put my all in it.

I forgot about the icing on my palms so when I held his cheek, we both halted and pulled away slightly.

"I don't think you're really sorry about what you did." He whispered slowly.

"We both know you don't mind it and you actually liked it." I retorted courageously and kissed him again. This time, I cupped both of his cheek with my icing filled hands.

He smiled and spoke in between kisses, "You bet."

These days, I was getting bold around him and initiates the first move now. I flirt with him more, I kiss him, I hug him, held his hand, I sat on his lap, and just anything.

I don't know but my inhibitions when it comes to him suddenly vanished and it's making me happy as well as scared because I'm starting to indirectly show him how I was attracted to him. But still, I'm still happy that all of my daydreams are now coming to life.

Just like right now, he carried me by my legs then sat on my couch and made me straddled him. We continued to make out until we heard a voice.

"Oh my fucking God!"

We immediately halted and looked at the source of the voice. We saw Yna, my sister, who's currently looking at us in shock.

"Ylona! Oh my God." I stood up while Zac helped me.

"I-I brought lunch and... And I swear I rang the doorbell. I thought you were having an afternoon nap that's why I let myself in. Oh my God." She explained herself and when she directed her gaze to the man beside me, her eyes widened when she registered who the man I was lip-locking with.

"Zachary?" She voiced out his name.

"Zachary North?" She said again as if she's trying to make herself believe that it was really him.

I mean who would've thought that the man beside me was the Zachary North of NGC, right. I mean, me too, I sometimes pinch myself secretly when I am with him because I still couldn't believe that I am dating my longtime crush!