Chapter 28

Zachary North

Fuck!

I shouldn't have said it to her.

Fuck you, Alex! Because of you I couldn't control my anger. Why the hell can't you understand to stay away from Erin?

"Now she's fucking mad at me!" I banged my fist on Sky and Alyssa's coffee table.

"Zac, chill out. I'm sure she's not that mad at you. Knowing Erin, I know she'll realize that you didn't mean it." Sky tried to reason out but I swear his words just went in to one ear then out to the other.

"We were having fun until Alex came! He shouldn't have come. Why the fuck is he still hoping that he has a chance on her? I mean it's clear that she only sees him as his friend. Well fuck it, why did she see think that they can be friends?!" I ranted angrily.

"But still, it wasn't your place to tell him off, Zac." Neil spoke through the speaker.

"If I didn't tell him, who will? I don't think he'll listen to Erin. I have to rub it in his face that Erin and I are already dating." I glared at Sky's phone.

"You shit. Until now it didn't sink in to me that you two are dating for two months now. How did you keep it a secret, Zachary? Wow!" Neil commented and it made me irked even more.

"Sky why did you have to call him? I came to you only for a reason."

"He'll eventually know, Zac. Save us time from explaining. Anyway, I partially agreed with Neil. However, you should have said it in a nice way, you know. Keep in mind that you and Alex are still good friends, Zac. It's better if you both talk everything out in a mature way." Sky suggested.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I tried, remember? But what did he tell me, may the best man win. Now, he was the one who declared the war, I was only finishing it."

"You're hopeless, dude. This isn't a pissing contest. We already know that Erin chose you over him, so why did you have to act all arrogant and rubbed it to his face? Let Erin handle this situation. She was right though, she was the one responsible in telling Alex not you." Neil commented.

"Okay, fine! That's the least I could think of. Right now, help me think of how can I make it up to Erin?" I looked at Sky for help and the son of a bitch just smirked at me.

"Apologise, duh!" Neil voiced out and I swear if only he's here I would've strangled him in irritation but he wasn't so I pressed the red button and hung up on him.

Sky chuckled.

"He irritates me."

"I know, but he will still call..." As if on cue, Sky's phone rang displaying Neil's name.

Sky was quick to answer and put it in a loudspeaker.

"Who hung up on me?" Neil asked in annoyance.

"Me." I answered him cockily.

"Fuck you, Zac!" He swore and Sky laughed.

"Language, Neil!" Alyssa cake out of nowhere and scolded him.

"Awww. Is little Alyssa mad?" Neil teased her. She then just rolled her eyes and sat beside Sky.

"Hung up on him. You need not a retard in this conversation." Alyssa commented and both Sky and I laughed aloud.

"What did say?" And that was the last words of Neil before Alyssa hung up on him. She then put Sky's phone into silent mode and placed it inside the drawer.