Chapter 31

Erin McAfee

Today was such a very good day.

My parents were having a time of their life touring around their yacht, my nieces and nephew were happily playing, eating, and running around the deck while their parents were letting them be for which they were also enjoying the day with their significant others.

As for me, I was enjoying the ocean view and the fresh salty air in Zac's embrace.

"You've been smiling for a minute now, babe. Care to share what's on your mind?" I felt Zac's lips kissed my shoulder to which I smiled even more then, I turned around and faced him.

He was also smiling when I faced him. My eyes travelled around his face and stopped at his lips.

Oh how I wanted to kiss those lips right now.

I was inching closer to Zac when he smirked. I furrowed my brows at him and when I looked at his eyes, there was a hint of tease in it. So, I squinted my eyes at him.

"Don't even dare do whatever you're thinking." I warned him but the bastard just grinned at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just asked you what's on your mind." He gave me a boyish smile to which my heart went berserk.

"If you throw me in the ocean I won't talk to you for two weeks, and I swear I'm serious about it." I told him in all seriousness because I overheard him, Asher and Brad talking about tossing us in the ocean in the least we expect.

He chuckled playfully.

"Don't worry babe, I won't participate on what your brothers-in-law's plan. I told you, I'm here to make a good first impression to your parents so, I won't be doing any of that today. Also, you're way too beautiful to toss you in the ocean." He winked at me and tightened his hug on my waist.

"You better be, Zac. I didn't bring any extra clothes today."

"I promise, babe." He dipped his head and kissed me passionately, as if sealing his promise. I then automatically circled my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me.

I've been meaning to do this with him since he asked for my parents' blessing. I mean, he was so hot and attractive awhile ago. His seriousness and sincerity laced in his voice as well as in his eyes, were the ones that got me. It's as if he was so sure that he only wants me.

And that was enough for me to trust him with my heart, without any reservations or doubts.

"Stop it, okay! Stop eating each other's faces whenever I'm with you." I heard Yna's voice from the chaise lounge that she and Brad were sitting.

I groaned on Zac's lips and rolled my eyes at him while he just chuckled.

I heard laughters from them and I heaved a sigh.

"Then don't look at us." I answered her in irritation.

"Sorry sister, I can't seem to look away. You two take up kissing into the next level, it's as if both of you are afraid to let go. It's funny, you know." Yna said while the three just laughed.

"Are you that fond of my sister, Zac?" Yna asked him.

"Yna, can you not?" I warned her through my eyes because I know she wanted to make Zac uncomfortable by asking him these kinds of questions. And now, she's starting.

"What? I was just asking, right Zac?" She winked at him to which Zac laughed.

Zac then held my hand and walked us to the where they were all seated. I sat beside him on the chaise lounge and warned Tyra and Yna through my eyes.