Chapter 14

Zachary North

Kissing Erin was so addicting, especially when she's sober. I could literally feel her attraction towards me and I was so happy that even after so many years, she's still attracted to me.

I know I cowered when I realized I kissed her when she's completely in her senses. But when I thought of how she clung on to me and moaned my name it made me realize that I did not fucked up, that I was finally manning up to take the risk.

However, I was not yet ready to tell anyone except of course my two best friends. Also, I didn't have a plan either so, let's just go with the flow.

But Alex? How was that son of a bitch not yet giving up? And of course, Erin. Why was she still entertaining him? She even agreed to be his date tonight at Ardhan Sherate's Charity Gala.

Does she liked him though? If she does, I didn't know what will I do.

"Zac, are you okay?" I heard Sam asked me when the two businessmen I forgot the name of, left us to mingle with other invitees.

"Huh? Yeah, I am." I said to her but honestly, I wasn't. I was actually waiting and looking for Erin and Alex if they have already arrived or not.

"Are you sure? You seem so uptight. If you want to go home just tell me, man." Sam commented and I smiled at her.

"Seriously, you 'man' me?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Yup. What's wrong with that? It's not like you didn't know my secret." She winked at me and I chuckled.

"I am still in shocked though." I commented and she laughed.

"You'll get used to it." She replied. I smiled and placed my arm around her waist.

Sam's a well-known supermodel in the country. She's also this year's highest paid model in the world. Almost every men worships her, even straight women actually, has a 'girl crush' with her.

However, no one knew her secret except me and her girlfriend. Yup, that's right, you read it right, girlfriend. She's a lesbian, her girlfriend is Neil's sister, Shay.

I accidentally saw them making out in Neil's library when he had a welcome house party last year. I asked Sam why won't she come out but she just told me that it'll greatly affect her career and that both of them, Shay and her, were not yet ready to tell everyone that they're not straight. So, I promised to them that their secret was safe to me.

This was the reason why I chose her to be my date tonight. She won't be like other girls that will stick on to me like leech and would think that something will happen tonight.

Also, my main concern tonight was Erin. I initially didn't think of attending this event but when she refused to be my date and told me that she's Alex's date, it made me attend this boring gala.

Now, where are they? Don't tell me they're not attending tonight? Well, I would want that actually, it would mean that something happened and Erin cancelled the night.

Yes. I hope it's like that... But it wasn't.

Alex was the first one I saw entered the ballroom then Erin. I saw him placed his hand on her back and it started the raging fire in me. However, it instantly extinguished when I saw how sophisticated Erin was tonight.

Unlike any other women in this gala, she's the most pure looking woman tonight. That one sleeved black long gown made her look like a real goddess. She didn't have to put effort in glamming up because she didn't need to, she's perfect as she is.

Everytime I see her, her beauty always catches my attention and I was always in awe of it. For years, I've been controlling myself but since the night I kissed her when I took her home drunk from the club, it instantly became hard for me to distance myself from her.